Coeur d'Alene

This section is for Idaho specific discussions.

Coeur d'Alene

Postby Headstrong » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 pm

Coeur d'Alene looks like a great place from what I've seen on the internet. Is there anyone from there or nearby who knows more about it?
Headstrong

Re: Coeur d'Alene

Postby MissWhite » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:27 pm

I'm not from there, but here's a nice little video for Coeur D'Alene tourism:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rao_wLA61Wg
While you're there, be sure to give sprucetwig22's stupid comment a thumbs down. :-)
MissWhite

Postby andydonner » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:17 pm

My own migration took me west to Billings, MT and from there it was a straight shot to Seattle via I-90. I didn't spend any time in C d'A but it seemed really interesting when I got the one look at it.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Gentleman » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:27 am

MissWhite wrote:I'm not from there, but here's a nice little video for Coeur D'Alene tourism:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rao_wLA61Wg
While you're there, be sure to give sprucetwig22's stupid comment a thumbs down. :-)

That spruce guy... Oh wow.
Gentleman

Postby ramay1970 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:23 am

I know this is an old thread, but seemed like the best place to post what I'm about to post regarding Coeur D'Alene...

Although this would not be an area of the Homeland I'd likely settle, I had the opportunity about a week ago to visit both CDA and Spokane, so I figured I'd reach out to the Party and see if I could meet up with a Party member in either city. Turns out I was able to make contact with a guy in each, and actually met with one in CDA, my schedule in Spokane though, did not allow for meeting with the Party member there, he and I were disappointed we could not meet. I was very pleased with the Party's efforts to make sure I was given contact info and that these guys actually wanted to meet up and share. Thank you. Further, I can tell you that during my time in CDA I do not recall seeing any more than one mud, but I do recall seeing White people doing jobs that White people won't do lol. I was shocked by how lilly White CDA is.

Anyone planning a scouting trip, don't be shy about reaching out, these guys really want to help.

Richard
ramay1970

Postby Executor » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:51 pm

That's my target area in about five years. I'll probably do a scouting trip early next year. I want to see the place in the Spring.
Message me for my Skype address.
Twitter: @ThisIsExecutor
Executor

Return to Idaho