Headed out this summer...

This section is for Idaho specific discussions.

Headed out this summer...

Postby Whitehealer » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:57 pm

Greetings to the Homeland,

As a future incomer I am excited to be a contributing member of the party. My wife and have a trip planned to Northern Idaho this summer. Currently we reside in the aweful state of California. We are planning on cutting through and driving up into Nevada and then the bottom of Idaho. We are looking to spend about 7 days exploring the state mostly the western aspect. Our area for settlement is preferably in Boundary or Bonner county. I am about 1/3 the way thru the White Book and I realize that HAC says that we need folks more spread out thru state and that the Sandpoint area and surrounding areas are inundated with Party Members. After spending most my life in big cities i.e. Los Angeles and San Diego my desire is living in an area with fewer humans, I’m sure you all can understand. My current profession is as a Fire/Paramedic, my interactions with the creme de la creme is at a all time high. 90% of those I transport to the ER are homeless or on meth or combination of the two, most just wanting a bed to sleep in for a few hours and sandwich from the RN’s. I feel I have digressed. The wife and I are very excited about coming to Idaho this summer. I have looked for work as a Paramedic in Northern Idaho, however the only ambulance provider I saw in boundary county was Boundary County Paramedics which appeared to be mainly volunteer based with I’m sure some if not very few full paid positions with non of those available currently. I plan on visiting the FIre Department and EMS providers while there. Hoping to somehow make a contact or two and meet up on our way thru. I hope this finds everyone well.

God bless

WhiteHealer
Whitehealer

Re: Headed out this summer...

Postby andydonner » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:22 pm

Welcome!

The usual questions. How did you become a White Nationalist? How did you find the Northwest Front? Have you ready any of the Northwest Independence Novels? It seems as though you've got your hands on an Introduction Packet since you've got the White Book.

When your trip gets closer, get in touch with Harold and ask for willing face-to-face contacts out that way. There's a good chance at least one or two folks out that way can schedule a face-to-face with you.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Whitehealer » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:04 pm

Hello Mr. Donner,

I emailed Mr. Covington although I haven’t heard back from him yet. I’m sure he’s busy, no rush. I jumped through the little email hoops as well when emailing HAC. I was able to purchase a copy of The White Book online. It’s a very good read, this is the most organization I’ve seen of the White Nationalist movement yet. I’m still waiting for my intro packet so I can donate some funds to the Party. I’m afraid all I have to offer the party currently is monetary support until my relocation home. I plan on reading all of his novels in time. Is there an order in which I should consume them. My wife and I will coming up in July the week of the 8th to be exact. I’ll contact Mr. Covington 4 weeks prior and try and arrange a face to face with some folk maybe in a unit. Thanks for your advice...

WhiteHealer
Whitehealer

Postby andydonner » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:01 pm

Granted, this is out of date, but I'd personally read Freedom's Sons last anyway.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Whitehealer » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:40 pm

Thank you sir...
Whitehealer

Return to Idaho