Realtime discussions

General chit chat.

Realtime discussions

Postby montanan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Is there a place where people can have real-time discussions about white genocide and the steps we can, and are, taking to help stem the tide?
montanan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:25 pm
Location: Montana

Re: Realtime discussions

Postby andydonner » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:56 pm

Strictly speaking, message boards are not real-time, so I'd have to answer your question, "No." But in general, there is a single viable option that has been proposed and if you're here, you know about it.

Is there a particular discussion you wanted to start?
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
User avatar
andydonner
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:09 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Realtime discussions

Postby jacktheripper » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Discord would allow us real time discussion. We could create a discord chat. I'm part of one for the alt right that is great. I could see about getting a invite for anyone here. There is a voice vetting process so you need a mic. it's one of the only places I have felt comfortable.
jacktheripper
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 11:08 pm

Re: Realtime discussions

Postby Executor » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:46 am

jacktheripper wrote:Discord would allow us real time discussion. We could create a discord chat. I'm part of one for the alt right that is great. I could see about getting a invite for anyone here. There is a voice vetting process so you need a mic. it's one of the only places I have felt comfortable.


I wonder if you and I are on the same one.
Message me for my Skype address.
Twitter: @ThisIsExecutor
User avatar
Executor
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Re: Realtime discussions

Postby montanan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:39 am

andydonner wrote:Is there a particular discussion you wanted to start?


Mostly I'm just trying to find where I fit in these overlapping movements. I think I've been pointed in the right direction for now. Thanks.
montanan
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:25 pm
Location: Montana

Re: Realtime discussions

Postby jacktheripper » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:44 am

Executor wrote:
jacktheripper wrote:Discord would allow us real time discussion. We could create a discord chat. I'm part of one for the alt right that is great. I could see about getting a invite for anyone here. There is a voice vetting process so you need a mic. it's one of the only places I have felt comfortable.


I wonder if you and I are on the same one.


A-R is the name
jacktheripper
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 11:08 pm

Re: Realtime discussions

Postby andydonner » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:39 pm

montanan wrote:
andydonner wrote:... in these overlapping movements.


Strictly speaking, there's not really a whole lot of overlap outside of words and perhaps pro-White sentiments. The Northwest Imperative is the single viable path available to preserve some White people on the North American continent and everyone else is talking a whole lot of nothing at all.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
User avatar
andydonner
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1114
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:09 pm
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Realtime discussions

Postby Executor » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:28 pm

jacktheripper wrote:
Executor wrote:
jacktheripper wrote:Discord would allow us real time discussion. We could create a discord chat. I'm part of one for the alt right that is great. I could see about getting a invite for anyone here. There is a voice vetting process so you need a mic. it's one of the only places I have felt comfortable.


I wonder if you and I are on the same one.


A-R is the name


Yes. I'm there too.
Message me for my Skype address.
Twitter: @ThisIsExecutor
User avatar
Executor
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:47 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 3 guests

cron