Land might be available now away from the us.

General chit chat.

Land might be available now away from the us.

Postby AllenCarter » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:24 am

I'm all for the Northwest Front concept and think it should be tried. I'm also for not putting all our eggs in one basket. I have been thinking about this for some time. Islands are being flooded all over. Tuvalu is a good example. It's a small island nation that has existed for 3,000 years but now going under. Salt water is seeping up into the water table forcing them to rely on trapped rain water and ruining the soil. Soon the island will not exist. I have an idea of how to save it for them if they give they let us have a place for a white colony. Or to simply move in after they drown out if they won't cooperate. The people living there won't be able to hang on but I think whites could thrive given our natural creative bent. I'm thinking of reclaiming the aria as Holland has done for hundreds of years. I have written about it here along with one other concept.
https://protectingculturalandethnicdive ... press.com/
AllenCarter

Re: Land might be available now away from the us.

Postby HAC » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:35 pm

We require an actual nation from which to regenerate our race and civilization, comrade, not Gilligan's Island. We're going to need a little more land than that.
HAC
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions