Current and Former Military members of the NF

General chit chat.

Current and Former Military members of the NF

Postby SteppeEagle » Sun May 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Hey guys, I wanted to make a thread for Current and Former members of the American Military who have come to the NF. No I'm no CID, CIA, ATF, or any of the wonderful alphabet soup of the agency that some of us know and not know.
I myself am Active Duty Army and have been since 2014. I'm a 19K, M1 Armor Crewman (Tanker). The interesting thing about being in the military is the fact that you sometime meet men who have been in for almost 20 years and you hear about how the military has changed since their time in service. It is funny when I hear these stories from their time I start to wonder what happen.
What do I mean? Well here is my story and I'm sure those of us who were in the military before the "Long War", The collective term used by a few in the service about the 01 invasion and 03 invasion of Iraq still dragging on to this day, would laugh at or be a little bit disturbed. Or unless you were in the 91 Gulf War with 3rd ID then you simply understand the situation.

Since I left training I have been serving in America's only Tank Division, 1 AD "Old Iron Sides", and have served on America's top tank, M1A2 SEP v2. Now you would think being in the only Tank Division with the 'Most' advanced tank in the world, you would think they would be perfect. No. ** no. No. My tanks were left to rust in Ft. Benning for 3 years and were given to my unit who were coming from Ft. Carson. Not only were these tanks were derelict, but so were the Small arms and Support gear. All of the Tanks, Bradly, Hummvee's, and rifles were broken, rusted, or just neglected for years. Before you think that this is a just a one time thing, just let that idea go. From all of my friends and my experience working with my sister brigades in this Division, it is the same story. All the equipment is pretty much garbage. Complete garbage.
Going on that I also spoke with my friend in other bases such as Carson and Riley and even Lewis. The story is the same. All the good stuff is overseas waiting for a War that will never come.

Now what does this mean? Well the argument of how "You (The collective you for this movement and other nationalist movements) can't defeat the US Military, they will crush you!"

Well bud, that depends if the Tanks, trucks, and Hummvee's don't break down outside the motor pool. Have some faith comrades, More than likely when we start fighting them it will be Man vs Man and not Man vs Tank.
SteppeEagle

Re: Current and Former Military members of the NF

Postby Archer » Fri May 26, 2017 11:04 am

Dear SteppeEagle,
I'm a former and longtime member of the military with some time as an M1 tanker as well. My guess is that the reason for the low state of readiness of your equipment is that the Obama administration gave very low priority to military readiness for many years. Less money = more inoperable equipment. What money there was, went to overseas units or the 82nd Airborne Division. Now with Trump in office, you're in a good position to know whether that situation changes as he has promised.
It's good to see someone in the Army racially aware and interested in the NF but one word of advice: unless you want your military service cut short, be very careful who you speak to about your racial views and in particular, the NF. As you are probably aware, you can be kicked out for being a member of an "extremist" organization or even holding such views. You cannot use the First Amendment as a defense. It's all about "good order and discipline" in the armed forces and "extremist" views violate that standard. The military is probably the most politically correct of all US government agencies. That's not likely to change under a Trump administration either. So keep your head down so you can learn as much as you can for future use.
For Blood, Soil, and Honor,
Archer
Archer

Postby UKTheo » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:42 pm

Currently a British Army Officer (Captain) due to leave the service in November.

Would love to move to the NWF, but sadly, I dont have a US passport, but I can support from afar.
UKTheo

Postby SteppeEagle » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 pm

I worked with some Englishmen here on base and some worked with them at NTC a couple of months ago. To sum up my Sgt's experience watching your troops attack a rather lazy tank platoon: "It was insane."
You Englishmen still have some fight in you when the time demands it that is for sure.
SteppeEagle

Postby Troy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:28 pm

SteppeEagle wrote:I worked with some Englishmen here on base and some worked with them at NTC a couple of months ago. To sum up my Sgt's experience watching your troops attack a rather lazy tank platoon: "It was insane."
You Englishmen still have some fight in you when the time demands it that is for sure.

Britons are very obedient. Easily ruled. When has there ever been a popular uprising in Britain? Hence your sergeant's experience.

Britons are happy (well, unanimated about it, at least) to see their people be defiled and replaced. We are the Italy of the 21st century. It's a matter of how much, not even 'when', let alone, 'if'.

That's where things are in Britain. The die was cast long ago. The older I get, the more I learn, and the more ridiculous it seems to me that anyone could consider the likes of John Tyndall, Arthur Chesterton or Colin Jordan 'great' men. They were average at best, and did not possess the foresight or understanding to see that once the HMS Britannia was set towards the rocks, the wheel is welded in place and the course is unalterably set.

In the days America was our vassal, and not vice versa, as today, North America gained much of Britain's best blood. Brawn-drain as well as brain-drain.
Troy

Postby mcqueen » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:25 am

I think it would be great to try to reach more soldiers. Which sites are favorites for military people?
mcqueen

Postby Rhodiebro » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:03 pm

NG infantry. enlisted but working at a commission. there are military forums were you can push the NW novels as a good study of insurgency because it is. As a 4chan guy I recommend /k/. also lots of pro-gun forums have military discussion boards were novels could be pushed
Rhodiebro

Postby NeillNI » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:09 am

Ex British Army SNCO here. I think there are many people like us in the military, at various stages of being awake.
NeillNI

Return to General Discussions