White South Africans

General chit chat.

White South Africans

Postby NUw89d292j9jjjj » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:04 am

Just wonder if you guys are having some kind of lobby for trying to get the white South African in to the NWF before they are wiped out. I am sure these white people learned their lesson and will likely support a cause and possible even be willing to learn about its cause. Sadly white people are the only ones that the west are refusing in. Heard Australia might let them in. But Australia is a Feminist shithole. If they move over there it will just be same thing over again.
NUw89d292j9jjjj

Re: White South Africans

Postby andydonner » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:00 pm

I know there are all sorts of lobbying efforts to have White South Africans allowed in the US as asylum seekers, but the NF isn't in any position to afford lobbyist efforts ourselves.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Existence1488 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:38 pm

andydonner wrote:I know there are all sorts of lobbying efforts to have White South Africans allowed in the US as asylum seekers, but the NF isn't in any position to afford lobbyist efforts ourselves.

Andy, do you not see the potential this could have? If we started a campaign to bring these people to the home land, we could recruit so many new heads into the movement. I think we should be working to bring them in.
Existence1488

Postby andydonner » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:47 pm

Existence1488 wrote:Andy, do you not see the potential this could have?

In no way did I indicate I don't recognize the potential. Rather, I indicated we aren't in a position to act. And we're not.

Existence1488 wrote:I think we should be working to bring them in.

While I don't disagree, I must refer you to my previous statement. In the past, I've also noted to those especially passionate about similar topics that noticing the problem usually means they're the one to solve it. Let us know what you think the Party could do within our means that would actually have some effect while not derailing us from our ongoing projects (meager though they are) in the process.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby NUw89d292j9jjjj » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:08 am

Is there no way someone can help someone in? I know marriage could work. Sadly marriage today means nothing but a bad business contract for men and should be unofficial (we need to make a culture that keep family court out of the picture). Needless let say you want to adopt a white south African child? "We wanna adopt a child from Africa" xD Is there really nothing that can be done? You should have a lawyer or two or something that could help you through this. They also got stories to tell, let people know what these supposed fair people are like.
NUw89d292j9jjjj

Postby NUw89d292j9jjjj » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:13 am

If there is just one thing that can be done. Please ask HAC to send that as a mission in PM to all his followers. "save a white child".
NUw89d292j9jjjj

Postby CanadianBritWit » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:46 pm

Single men and women in the movement should be looking at South Africans to marry and bring over to our safer countries. This would be one temporary solution. Then perhaps we could have a chain migration for their family members.
CanadianBritWit

Return to General Discussions