Patriot Front

General chit chat.

Patriot Front

Postby BookEphesians » Tue May 29, 2018 12:21 am

What do all of you think about Patriot Front? One video to look up is one compilation about them on YouTube that does not bare their name would be "American Nationalism." It will have several White men in front of one American flag that said Nativeism for the thumb-nail. All other videos and their website should bare their name.
BookEphesians

Re: Patriot Front

Postby andydonner » Tue May 29, 2018 10:01 am

Obviously, I'm biased. But even so, they've always seemed to be another of the cookie-cutter "we want what the NF wants but either don't like the NF or can't stand that someone beat us to it." Out of curiosity, have they said anything especially interesting? I ask because last time I checked, they weren't doing much more than repeating the usual obvious realities and doing the whole "we don't like the way things are" moo. And there's nothing wrong with that at all. Rather, there's quite a bit right about it. It's just been done before.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Re: Andy

Postby BookEphesians » Tue May 29, 2018 10:14 am

From what I know, they are very influential around the young college age group. They do good amounts of activism. They are building one popular movement at the moment for being new. The same goes for Identity Evropa.

For now, they just talk the normal as any party. "How can we get more members? Where can we post propaganda to get the most shock and effect? What has this person and that person done for the movement? How do you build and connect the community more efficiently?"

And so on. I believe this is one to several good starts as to what Hac keeps saying. Get off the internet and get out there and so SOMETHING!
BookEphesians

Postby andydonner » Tue May 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Well, that "take it off the 'net" thing doesn't include the usual WNist demonstration and the like. That's a subject we have to deal with a few times a year on RFN. That generic WNist activism thing is actually a pretty bad idea since it exposes someone's identity without being relevant to anything that will actually stop White Genocide. Various types of activism might be impressive to the young and/or naive, but it's best if they're actually geared towards some sort of objective which can be accomplished without defunctionalizing those who participate.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby BookEphesians » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:43 am

In response to general activism for any group. That is more than one fair opinion for mundane and irrelevant objectives.
BookEphesians

Return to General Discussions