Activism?

General chit chat.

Activism?

Postby BookEphesians » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:40 pm

Andy, or to whoever else would like to put in feed back. I was a member of Patriot Front. They have made excellent news coverage and gained members from it. I recruited four members personally.

I was thinking on my own volition I would post posters of the Northwest around when I have the time. Of course I could use what we have on Google or make my own and get the approval from you. We could have more members and get coverage. It's all volunteer.

What do you say? It works for most, why not us? If not, what would you suggest brother? Thanks and Hail Victory.
BookEphesians

Re: Activism?

Postby andydonner » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:40 pm

While we always appreciate that sort of thing, but considering you've had enough trouble with your racial politics in the past, I can't recommend you invite more trouble on yourself. And even if I could, right at this exact time simply isn't good for the Party apparatus. I hate to say it, but we're slowed to the bare minimum level of functionality right now and any influx of new members would be something we simply cannot process right now.

Good thoughts, but let's wait.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby MAC » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:32 am

Not to mention the NF isn't a membership club. The NF is an Idea and a Movement. Please feel free to spread the word about the NF, share the websites and the idea of the Butler Plan. Encourage people who are like minded to migrate to the PNW. Network. But as far as the actual Party infrastructure, that is currently going through some changes. Once things settle down, we'll be back to looking for qualified people to put some time in.
"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me
MAC
Site Admin

Postby andydonner » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:19 pm

Ditto what Mac had to say.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions