Every little thing counts

General chit chat.
thehoodedone

Every little thing counts

Post by thehoodedone »

Thank you HQ group and everyone involved the new mobile verison looks very nice, its formatted very nicely and being on the move so often it is nice to have the easy access. Well it's that time of year another 04/20/20, though I share a birthday with the big man himself I think he would agree we should take this time to enjoy our homeland today in the armpit of Washington it's a bright blue sunny morning the birds are chirping the spics and niggers are hiding in their holes its surprisingly quiet in a town that normally has circus music playing 24/7 but back to the good things sitting outside this morning, waking up the air out side was absolutely brilliant cool crisp peaceful, living in a valley I get gorgeous panoramic view of rolling hills and mountain ranges. I am stuck in the city but I know what's beyond those hills to the north of me, a mighty river that cuts through cliff and stone snaking for miles, also the mountains and forest where I grew up with trees farther then the eye can see, creeks crisp with the smell of honeysuckle and mint, enough game to feed a king, I've even found gold in those hills this place is so outstanding from the coast to plains to mountains and desert this land has everything we need everything our children need and to a gut wrenching turn of events was hit by this virus my blood burns one of the first places to hit wasnt the the gook communities but our old folks communities word cant describe the fury I feel how this cookie crumble sure felt like an attack to me but I know to bite my tongue wait for a time it is only my 25 birthday and I still have much to learn. The wind is changing I can feel it, the most important step of getting somewhere new is that first little step like I said every little thing counts thank you HQ for all you dedication I hope you work never goes unnoticed hail victory
Blut und Boden

andydonner
Site Admin

Re: Every little thing counts

Post by andydonner »

Good to hear from you again! And happy birthday!

Stay safe and stay sane.
A. W. Donner

thehoodedone

Re: Every little thing counts

Post by thehoodedone »

I appreciate it but honestly my birthday should be national day I dont care about my age I dont think the big man would either I care about my homeland and how beautiful it will become once we get off our ass and take it 🤠
Blut und Boden