What European ancestry are you of?

General chit chat.

Re: What European ancestry are you of?

Postby Varda » Fri May 26, 2017 10:28 am

3/4 Italian from the Northwest of Venice in the Italian Alps, 1/4 Lithuanian. I married a German-Italian and a we have one strikingly beautiful child.
Varda

Postby JimmyBlueEyes » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:15 pm

my grandma came over from Finland when she was really young, and married Scottish surname which we can trace to before the revolutionary war.
JimmyBlueEyes

Postby William » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:42 pm

DNA samples find Viking heritage , 88 !
William

Postby UKTheo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:03 pm

English.

Both my Parents are English, all my grandparents and Great Great Grandparents are English. I have traced my relatives back to the 1700's and all are English.

I think my maternal Grandfather had cousins in Germany somehow.
UKTheo

Postby Slavedevice » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:47 am

I have not done DNA test, but a highly experienced ancestry person traced my father's relatives All back to the Austrian side of Germany except my grandmother does have a Cherokee a few generations back. My mother's side comes up with German and Irish except for a Cherokee a few generations back. *I have not seen any NF stance on NATIVE AMERICAN blood*? I know there 0 African, Asian, or Towelhead in my genes.

And the next thing I'm curious about (since I recently became aware of NF) - I don't see any specifics on religious requirements? I see some posts referencing Christianity. I have nothing against "Protestant" Christianity, but I personally am inclined toward the TRUE religion of Caucasions (and Native American) which is a Goddess centered Earth religion. So many White people are totally unaware of there true religious roots. All Bible based religions are Abraham oriented Semetic creations from Non-white middle eastern people. In order to be truely proud of your heritage you must not worship the Jew book. Study Hitler. He truely wanted to take Aryans back to their roots but he settled for allowing the Protestant church to remain just bc of the huge effort it would take would pull from the overall goal he was tackling.

And lastly I am heterosexual but I am kinda neutral on sexual preference. I don't really want to waste time fighting homosexuality. I don't really see how in a future world of test tube type reproduction that it is all so important what people do in private. Again, study Hitler. He was very very futuristic. We on the verge of a "posthuman" world with humans becoming near immortal. We have got to think about idealology that is way beyond tradition. And we have got to "thin the herd" to keep the best gene pool going forward.
Slavedevice

Postby andydonner » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:01 am

The Party's position is "no known non-White ancestry." That said, be certain you're actually dealing with something which violates that standard. There's an awful lot of "I've got some Cherokee a few generations back" and it almost always ends up not being the case. There are a number of well-known documentation issues with things like prairie nigger ancestry which actually end up counting a White person living near a reservation as something other than White.

And while not at all on topic for this thread, since a couple of things have come up, I'll point out that the NF website actually has material on the questions you've asked. Do give it a good once-over. You've twice told us to study Hitler, yet you misrepresent him both times. Hitler himself was Catholic. Secondly, you've heavily implied that Hitler would consider permitting homosexual behavior. There was a certain bad apple in the NSDAP which seems to color people's impression of what the Third Reich would and would not do. Actual history is that one of the first orders of business was to run out all deviants. You're not exactly on solid ground with your reasoning. The people who do these things "in private" don't exactly keep it there. Even if they did, history has proven that toleration of what might be called modern sexual mores actually tanks the society in exactly the same way we're seeing right now. In short, the NF isn't a Libertarian outfit in any sense of the word and we acknowledge (rightly so) that what you're doing and who you do it with affects everyone else since the rest of society has to deal with the consequences in some way.

I've answered your religion question in your introduction thread, but I see you've added some details here. To recap: the NF has no religion plank. That said, we've got all sorts involved here and they - even the Pagans - don't quite see it your way, interestingly enough. I've detected a trend in your remarks I don't especially care for. As it turns out, there are all sorts of recreated varieties of European paganism which are clearly intended to cater to the hippy-dippy leftist type. The variety of Paganism you're talking about falls into that category. I know because I've met plenty of genuine Norse and Celtic Pagans in the NF. Further, there are all sorts of interesting things about various types of Christianity which are quite proud of their heritage (though, you'll have to go ask them to explain the details.)

And to wrap this up, you've indicated a certain dislike for tradition (which is sadly in line with your previous remarks.) What traditions don't you like? I have a certain idea what your answers might be, but I do want to make sure I'm not dealing with someone who merely "went racial" without having their morality figured out first (which is very common in the era of the Alt. Right.) Perhaps entirely by accident, you've somewhat struck out here and I have to directly ask whether or not you have some sort of axe to grind or ulterior motive to act upon.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Slavedevice » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:58 am

Ok first I will address the Hitler facts:

Hitler may have been born Catholic but you can research the fact that he practiced (as did the SS) pagan rituals and was fascinated with the occult. He consulted astrologists b4 battle.

And Hitler was very much futuristic and would have progressed us must faster in genetic engineering, etc. things that conservatives continue resist bc "we re playing God ". He had no problem playing God - further proof he was not a traditional Christian.

Lastly- I am a Realist on race. Blacks are more physical and less cerebral as a whole. And, I'm real enough to accept the science - Asians are a tad more intelligent than whites in math and science! Just accepting the science .

So you call Native Americans are "prairie nigger"? First I've ever heard that. NA still score higher than blacks on tests. Whites score a little above NAs but negligible compared to the black white gap. I really don't think YOU are the sole representative of NF. I just hope to hear some more responses from more people here. I don't think everyone here will be as extreme as you. and get your facts straight on Hitler. Now I'll admit he probably was Anti-gay I'll admit.
Slavedevice

Postby andydonner » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:20 pm

While it's still far from the topic, there's an awful lot of "Hitler did this, that, and the other" and there's almost no solid proof for the really weird stuff - particularly the occult-related items. It's trivially simple to find every conspiracy theorist on the internet that has a different version of "here's the truth about Hitler." They're all contradictory, which leads me to think they're all simply wrong. I don't care one way or the other about any of it, but the more obtuse items absolutely cannot be confirmed in any credible way.

And as far as racial differences go, the upper-mid and high-end of the Whtie spectrum tops everyone, so it's a non-issue. Further, the NA population has an average IQ that puts them just barely above what would traditionally be considered somewhat retarded in the White world. Nothing to brag about there.

What you describe as extremism on my part is actually mainstream White Nationalist thought (though, admittedly from the years gone by since the Alt. Right has turned WNism into even more of a freak show that it has been previously.) I'll repeat my question. What axe are you here to grind?
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby NUw89d292j9jjjj » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:54 pm

Swedish
NUw89d292j9jjjj

Postby BookEphesians » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:17 pm

Do you know that 56% meme? That is me. I am a little bit of everything. 40% Irish, 5% English, 5% Russian and so on. All European mixed in to one white man. I'm a super weapon you could say. XD
BookEphesians

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions