What European ancestry are you of?

General chit chat.

Re: What European ancestry are you of?

Postby CanadianBritWit » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:54 pm

58% British, 34% Western European mix, 5% Irish, 3% Scandinavian......according to Ancestry.com. Both my parents are from England and as far back as we know we are just English.
CanadianBritWit

Postby MeowffenSS » Mon May 14, 2018 1:41 am

25% english 75% german
MeowffenSS

Postby AJs » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:42 am

75 French 25 Scot (an attitude problem in a kilt)
AJs

Postby FUCKTHEJEWS » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:06 pm

German.AND FUCKING PROUD.HEIL EVERYONE.1488!
FUCKTHEJEWS

Postby MightyMart90 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:53 pm

Two thirds Irish (Kilkenny/Kildare), German, Swedish, Scots, Anglo-Brit, French, Dutch.
MightyMart90

Postby michaelcurry14 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:29 pm

Have you all ever tried 23&me? Usually around Thanksgiving they have a BOGO sale sale so its a perfect gift for girlfriends or family members. Give yourself some insight into your own heritage as well as screen prospective wives for hidden surprises. I have heard that they like to present an unmatched gene group to African or Arabic to promote "tolerance" and "diversity". So if somehow you end up with .1% Australian aborigine take it with a grain of salt.
Last edited by michaelcurry14 on Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
michaelcurry14

Postby andydonner » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:34 pm

I can't recommend 23&me as anything other than a novelty item. I did a segment on RFN towards the end of 2017 discussing some of the more well-known failures thereof.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby michaelcurry14 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:07 pm

I'm sure the percentages are far from accurate, but I can personally attest to the fact that they are quite good at Identifying what racial groups comprise a persons heritage. Prior to becoming racially conscious, I was in a relationship with a woman who was originally from South America but had immigrated here at a young age. She was fairly white passing, but as I became more racially conscious I decided to see what her ancestry was comprised of. To ensure the accuracy of the test I didn't record any of her background information (place of birth, skin color, eye color, ect.) with her test. The results came back irrefutably accurate, they could tell just from her DNA that her European ancestors were from the Iberian region, and that the her native ancestors were either from Colombia or Venezuela. These tests can not only tell what race were your ancestors, but what country they were from.

Please do not hold this particular part of my past against me. It's not like they instill racial pride (for whites) in schools, so it took me a while to realize my mistake. I have since then ended the relationship and have no plans of committing miscegeny in the future. I know being a race traitor is a bannable offense, but I have seen the error of my ways and have no problem openly denouncing interracial relationships. If anything this experience helped me become a nationalist because it allowed me to see how incompatible races are. If you want a case study into how well immigrants assimilate, look at Miami. The place is a shithole, rotting apartments, stray animals in the streets, and a sky high crime rate. People who have lived there for 15 years and miraculously gotten citizenship can't speak enough english to have a conversation at dinner.
michaelcurry14

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:26 pm

Over 70% Lithuanian, 20 some percent Norwegian and just enough Irish to understand that the Northwest Imperative is the ONLY way to go.

Oh, and as a side note.....Native Americans are really Mongolian trespassing redskin nigger skunks....I usually don't talk like that but this Indian deal is really old hat. Watch the Discovery Channel (surprising I know) titled ICE AGE COLUMBUS.
Defeat never, victory forever.
TriColorSeparatist

Postby countofletis » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:59 am

Perhaps one of the few ones here with overwhelmingly Iberian ancestry, do please note that my family comes from Asturias which is the northern part of Spain. I believe that is where the Reconquista began to expel the moors. Other parts of my family are from the Basque country, both the French and the Spanish part. There is also some British and Irish from my father's side, though probably not to a great extent. From my mother's side there is Galician (Celtiberian) and Venetian (North-Italian) ancestry. So all around pretty much ancestry from the former Roman Empire I would say.
Aut vincere, Aut mori
countofletis

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions