Getting more people to our cause

General chit chat.

Getting more people to our cause

Postby Existence1488 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:41 pm

The NWF is the go to final solution of any serious ethnonationalist. There has never been a plan more well thought out than this in America and I doubt there ever will be.
We NEED to spread the influence of this organization and as soon as possible, how do we pull more racially aware whites to this cause?
Existence1488

Re: Getting more people to our cause

Postby CanadianBritWit » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:41 pm

Hello. I have recently stumbled upon your movement. I have not read the books yet but am very interested in your plan. For years now I have been looking to buy or claim land up here in Canada. Is that something your movement has done or is doing? What steps have been taken so far to achieving your goals?
CanadianBritWit

Postby andydonner » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:34 pm

CanadianBritWit wrote:I have not read the books yet but am very interested in your plan. ... What steps have been taken so far to achieving your goals?

The books are available free for the asking in PDF format. It's difficult to answer what we're up to in a quick nugget other than "we're still trying to generate the interest in WNism to make the NAR a reality." I myself Came Home some time ago and many others have, but not nearly what we need to actually operate the Party the way we want.

CanadianBritWit wrote:For years now I have been looking to buy or claim land up here in Canada. Is that something your movement has done or is doing?

Buying land for what purpose? As strange as this sounds, that's not actually in line with our primary objective. I'd advise the Northwest Independence Novels at this point.

Also, could I beg an introduction thread out of you in the appropriate forum? That's a better place to handle these types of questions. Thanks!
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby andydonner » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:58 pm

Existence1488 wrote:We NEED to spread the influence of this organization and as soon as possible, how do we pull more racially aware whites to this cause?

While I remain optimistic, I have to question what the issue with with racially aware Whites who do know about us is. And no, not in a "WTF is wrong with you?" sort of way, but rather a "is there a reason you're not more involved?" sort of way. We're constantly asked "what could we do to get more people in?" We're also told "this NF thing is going to take off once people start to find out about it!" I'm not sure these are the right ways to think about the problem. There are plenty of people who know about us right now and aren't at all interested in participating. I'm more concerned about tackling that aspect of the character issue since otherwise, we could get tens of thousands of people interested and they would all slough off when it matters just like almost everyone else has to date.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby CanadianBritWit » Tue May 01, 2018 7:21 pm

Ah yes ok. Perhaps I will buy the books though as my eyes hurt if I stare at a screen too long. The reason why I personally think attaining land should be a primary objective is because I have not seen any other way to dodge the status quos agendas. This system is theirs. The game is rigged against us all and until we realize we need to stop playing their game to win, they will continue winning. We need a new homeland yes. So why is your movement not focusing on land?... Perhaps this is addressed in the books? I will introduce myself in the intro forum.
CanadianBritWit

Postby andydonner » Wed May 02, 2018 10:10 am

CanadianBritWit wrote:We need a new homeland yes. So why is your movement not focusing on land?

The novels are the go-to point for this issue. And strictly speaking, the Party's website makes it clear that we're shooting for an independent, sovereign white nation. I'd say that counts as land.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Existence1488 » Thu May 03, 2018 7:29 pm

andydonner wrote:
Existence1488 wrote:We NEED to spread the influence of this organization and as soon as possible, how do we pull more racially aware whites to this cause?

While I remain optimistic, I have to question what the issue with with racially aware Whites who do know about us is. And no, not in a "WTF is wrong with you?" sort of way, but rather a "is there a reason you're not more involved?" sort of way. We're constantly asked "what could we do to get more people in?" We're also told "this NF thing is going to take off once people start to find out about it!" I'm not sure these are the right ways to think about the problem. There are plenty of people who know about us right now and aren't at all interested in participating. I'm more concerned about tackling that aspect of the character issue since otherwise, we could get tens of thousands of people interested and they would all slough off when it matters just like almost everyone else has to date.

Andy listen, this plan is right and it is good. There is not another plan to date like the North West Front and I don't believe there ever will be one like it in America. Period. We need to spread our influence far and wide right now while everything is still mildly stabile. We can't expect people to be drawn in on their own, so we need to be able to benefit them. (And in this case, we really are going to benefit them in the long run). I think the biggest problem people have with the NWF is the lack of transparency. We say things that people want to hear and happen to be true, but we don't present people with the "cake" that they want so to speak. The reason why men of all ages flocked to the "alt right" was because it was present and there and able to cause influence. People wanted to be apart of that including myself, the only problem was they could not properly vet all of their members and it started leading towards mayhem.
This video you guys did really did sell me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjB7oEXjmU you know why? Because it's short and sweet and it gets to the point. The fact of the matter is that we need people to make this work. Problem is only the most well read of us will have the brains and balls to understand what needs to be done, get into the U-Hauls, and make the damn move. We must focus every ounce of energy we have into creating a nation wide migration and use every resource to spread our influence as far as the eye can see and we need to do it now. The only question is how?
Existence1488

Postby andydonner » Sat May 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Strictly speaking, we're actually pretty good at attracting people. I myself only ever lurked on Stormfront, but someone there in the middle of 2010 put up a link to the NF and that's how I found it. And quite a few other people find us through all sorts of means, too. But as you point out, the real issue is getting someone involved in a non-internet way such that they actually Come Home.

Even when someone understands exactly what we want and exactly why the NAR needs to happen, they whole "and it's your turn to Come Home and help us out" thing is the deal breaker. In most cases, it really is just the Character Issue rearing it's head again. And truth be told, most people will outright tell us as much. I'm honestly out of ideas. Like I said, I remain optimistic, but I have to question the "we just need a larger audience" perspective. Would it be great? Sure! But how effective would that be for us because we would just run up against more of the same problem following the audience expansion.

And yes, given how important this is, I would be very happy to have my mind changed.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby getfreur » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:19 pm

I'm very new in following this movement, but I'm trying to send the link from the northwestfront.org to people that I want a white Homeland and pass the felling of lost or that are in search of a movement that want the same thing, so I just tell them to look into the site and read the novels or even to join the movement.
I think that a good way to attract more people to the movement would search in the red ice videos people that support the cause and send them by private message or email a presentation of the movement and invite them to join the movement.
getfreur

Postby andydonner » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:21 pm

getfreur wrote:I think that a good way to attract more people to the movement would search in the red ice videos people that support the cause and send them by private message or email a presentation of the movement and invite them to join the movement.

Actually, that's a fine suggestion. There aren't a whole lot of Party associates with that sort of time, though. Would you be willing to do that yourself? I can't get too cross with you if not since you're already making some effort to pass the website around, but I thought I'd ask. And thanks for doing what you're already doing.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussions