Getting more people to our cause

General chit chat.

Re: Getting more people to our cause

Postby getfreur » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:18 am

Thanks for the consideration, I have some spare time so i will spread knowledge about the website through Red Ice audience.
getfreur

Postby GOH » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:46 pm

I'm jumping in a bit late here. It seems to me that currently the cause is still in the migratory phase. Mass migration usually happens in times of despair, which possibly hasn't been adequately reached yet. Personally I believe that we need to be patient, but at the same time fight vigorously to establish right wing sentiment. The only real way to provide a Homeland is to physically fight a war. I don't think people are afraid of that.... I think 'some' people are waiting though for a fight take place to see if there truly is organisation behind the plan that can survive the defence force of the currently established USA power which is in place. I assume that a fight should be an opportunistic one. That fight needs to come whilst demographics still retain enough value in the Homeland. But in the meantime, preparation can go on. Aryans have a genius link which we're all very aware of, we are all currently sub-consciously working together and I'm sure you're all actually aware of this.... Ingenuity is what will get us over the line.... If we're creative in providing our message, the sentiment will grow stronger, and while we must remain patient, we can easily believe in ourselves. You all know we're going to make this happen.
GOH

Postby FUCKTHEJEWS » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:04 pm

HEIL HITLER FROM ARIZONA!
FUCKTHEJEWS

Postby FUCKTHEJEWS » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:24 am

Sunday to everyone stands for our folk.1488 from Arizona.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FUCKTHEJEWS

Postby Partisan » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:01 pm

I'm willing to do what getfreur stated.
Partisan

Postby andydonner » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:08 pm

Partisan wrote:I'm willing to do what getfreur stated.

And it's genuinely appreciated. In fact, if you find that one thing works better than another, please share the knowledge. I've said it before, but it bears repeating. I found the NF through someone posting links and talking it up and words cannot express how happy it makes me that people take the time to do these sorts of things when I am simply not able to do so.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussions