South African Farmers

General chit chat.

South African Farmers

Postby GOH » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:52 pm

I just read in a mainstream online paper today in Australia that the South African government has begun its legislated genocide today on the 21st August 2018. This was in one of Australia's main media headlines. And the article had the nerve to write that the Black South Africans were hard done by. Not only did the writer fail to provide any idea of empathy towards the farmers in the article, there wasn't even a mention of any thoughts on the brutality and slaughter of whites or any reference to genocide or refugee status being provided.

www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/south-afri ... te-farmers
GOH

Re: South African Farmers

Postby andydonner » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:25 pm

I don't mean to take the situation lightly since there's nothing there to make light of at all, but this is one of those things anyone could have seen coming decades ago. My heart, of course, goes out to those affected, but South Africa quite literally gutted itself out of White Guilt some time ago. Whether or not the White race gets with the Butler Plan will determine if we all meet a similar fate.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby FUCKTHEJEWS » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:12 pm

THE GENOCIDE OF OUR PEOPLE IN SOUTH AFRICA IS ONLY A SMALL PART OF THE ZIONIST GLOBAL PLAN TO EXTINCT OUR KIND AT THE LARGE SCALE..HERE FIRST..THROUGH IMMIGRATION.."DIVERSITY"..AND..WHEN DON'T WORK..IMPORTED "TERRORISM"..ONLY A NATIONAL REVOLUTION WILL STOP THEM..TIME TO BE PHYSICAL AGAIN..OR BE ANNIHILATED..FOR THE JUDE WON'T STOP..OUR CALL..HEIL TO WHO AWAKES..AND STRIKES BACK..HEIL EVERYONE!
FUCKTHEJEWS

Postby West88 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:47 pm

South Africa will be another Rhodesia before long...
West88

Postby WhiteBright » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:29 am

All the prayers for God to feed those people in my childhood seeing all the commercials of the devastated starving little africans, so God sends them farmers and then years later, evil takes over, murders the blessings from God, hating on the people not like them, now they will have to deal with that starvation all over again. Judah governments that are to rule, failed God, and all the people murdered, now the blacks will starve again without the farmers god sent to them.
WhiteBright

Postby jlsf » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:51 am

We need to worry about our white families who are fighting starvation issues. So many families can't support and feed their own. The government's give handouts to ilegals and other countries.
jlsf

Return to General Discussions