General chit chat.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:39 pm
Is anyone else here from Southern Appalachia? Would you be interested in (after following proper security procedures) meeting?
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:41 am
Yes WhiteRaven, I live in north Georgia mtns. Bout as far southern Appalachian as you can get.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:23 am
North Ga. Mountains myself, cabin at 3,000ft. Alot a like- minded folks live up here, away from the cities. Census data fer my small town is 98.7% white. The other 1.3% is mixed, about the best a fella can get now a days...