Raven feather m.i.a ?

General chit chat.

Raven feather m.i.a ?

Postby thehoodedone » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:43 pm

Just wondering what happen to the YouTuber raven feather he used to have a bunch of short clips from Harold plus some other good stuff mixed together just hoping that he is all good and to let him I was very thankful for his work transferring stuff on to YouTube
Blut und Boden
thehoodedone

Re: Raven feather m.i.a ?

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:12 pm

YouTube and Blog were completely deleted with no warnings what so ever. The price we pay for using our enemies institutions. It takes awhile to get everything up but it's enjoyable at the same time. Constantly organizing and editing everything better and more efficiently.

https://comehometothepacificnorthwest.blogspot.com COME HOME Blog

https://www.youtube.com/user/poopietreat666 Raven Feather Channel
Defeat never, victory forever.
TriColorSeparatist

Postby thehoodedone » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:29 am

I appreciate the links already subscribed. I just recently started working at a pawn shop once I get some cash saved up I will be getting a better computer at the moment my monitor screen is shot but once I am back up and running i most defiantly want to help out. I am drengiligr, anything I can do for my people, is my honor and duty. If you are the raven feather thank you for all the hard work pickin through rfn and editing and such must take time and I for one appreciate your time thank you.
Blut und Boden
thehoodedone

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:25 pm

Thank you for the kind words comrade. It does drain a huge chunk of my time, time I have to fit in with family life, plus a 60 hour a week job. But I'll tell you the truth, until we are in position in the Homeland to exercise the deed, my multiple projects (all related to the Northwest Imperative) are very gratifying and helps keep the spirit up. Harold sacrificed more than most and suffered greatly for speaking out about things that needed to be said and dedicating the last almost two decades on the only plan we have as a folk to survive on this continent. Its the Northwest Imperative or death for me.
Defeat never, victory forever.
TriColorSeparatist

Return to General Discussions