COME HOME Blog (work in progress)

General chit chat.

COME HOME Blog (work in progress)

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:21 pm

Mostly Covington related information with a mix of essential revolutionary theorist and musical entertainment for the metal loving Old Believers of the Homeland. We'll see how long it last before they pull the plug again.

https://comehometothepacificnorthwest.blogspot.com
Defeat never, victory forever.
TriColorSeparatist

Re: COME HOME Blog (work in progress)

Postby andydonner » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:42 am

Excellent! Thanks for this.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Re: COME HOME Blog (work in progress)

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:56 am

Believe me comrade, it's the least I can do. For Harold, you,HQ, comrades and friends, it needs to be known to those who have the spirit and that sacrificial mentality to do what needs to be done for our folk here in PNW. Because of all the de-platforming I purposely avoid certain names and titles. Just to see if the life expectancy of these mediums last longer for me hahaha. Some people have already given me shit for not being more specific. I understand many don't realize I've tried it that way and it seems to just put a target on ones back. If we had our own Blog or Video hosting then of course we could be a lot more detailed. Anyways, I'm going to try and post here more often, get in the habit of using our own outlets for communication. I think we get use to the big and shinny toys of our executioners.
Defeat never, victory forever.
TriColorSeparatist

Return to General Discussions