(Weak) Reasons Not To Move To The PNW.

General chit chat.

(Weak) Reasons Not To Move To The PNW.

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:49 pm

I came across a comment on GAB today that I wanted to tear a new one. However I see to many people being tough guys via keyboards and I never want to be in that position or engage in a style of debate that wouldn't take place were we face to face. Plus the guy for all I know is probably a decent guy.

The guy mentioned that he "laughs" when he hears someone suggest the PNW as a potential "Ethno-state." I personally hate the word Entho-state, so I'm glad most misinformed people use the term and also I find the term to be annoying because of all the Alt-Right assholes who abuse it. As usual though, the fella didn't suggest an alternative, or his own plan. I personally use the term "Homeland." I feel like it's our term and I never hear anyone else use it.....but that's just my opinion.

This was the comment he made. "..This why I laugh when folks say that the Pacific Northwest should be the ethno state. First the liberal gubment there will destroy them in weeks. Second it is unstable and ripe for natural disaster. Third the grow season is minimal there..."

This is one of the main reasons Harold always talked about the "Deed." Most don't understand that the Homeland will come into existence without the permission of the government. These people will need to be shown that a select few will eventually forfeit conformity and denounce all the comforts of their current materialistic life to start the important process of sacrifice, something our fathers, uncles, cousins and brothers have done for centuries before us. We have a Plan, and there's nothing else like it out there.
Defeat never, victory forever.
TriColorSeparatist

Re: (Weak) Reasons Not To Move To The PNW.

Postby andydonner » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:54 am

The "natural disaster" thing always cracks me up. Every region of North America suffers from almost expected natural disasters and yet only the Pacific Northwest gets that attention.

Always more excuses.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby desertguide » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:57 pm

It's because we don't actually have that many so they always make the news on the other hand flooding, hurricanes, and other stuff in the Southeast is business as usual the jet stream smashes the Northeast for weeks a year. Sure we have fires but most of them are due to mismanagement of the lodge Pole and white pine forests the last 80 some years. Lodge Poles need fire to reproduce, they need fire to thin the underbrush and saplings after the initial fire. There's something we call fire trimming, if you've ever walked through the central Idaho forests you'll see sickly intermittent malformed branches all the way up to the top of the trees, we call them suckers, these are supposed to be burnt off by small fires as the trees grow. These are the reason the fire is able to climb to the tops of the trees so well, mix that with a fuel layer that can be up to 10-20 feet deep in places that haven't burnt you get terrible hot fires that cook and torch trees.
desertguide

Postby desertguide » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:29 pm

And the short growing season thing isn't that big a deal, if anyone says that they don't know what they are talking about, some guys who don't know jack about farming spewing shit on the internet that I doubt has spent time in agriculture, and most likely lives in the suburbs shouldn't be your source of a growing season over an actual farmer or farm kid.
desertguide

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:36 am

andydonner wrote:The "natural disaster" thing always cracks me up. Every region of North America suffers from almost expected natural disasters and yet only the Pacific Northwest gets that attention.

Always more excuses.

The "cities are extremely Liberal" claim is also absurd. Every single state in the Union has Liberal strongholds in the cities! It's clearly a sign people are looking for every excuse they can to opt out of volunteering to actually secure the 14.

...or, start to learn Chinese....uh well China is 5700 miles away from the Northwest. Along with all kinds of non whites in the area, yes there are Chinese. But if you are insinuating that China will colonize the Northwest, it's just a matter of time then that this tidal wave of piss is going to wash over the rest of the country. I think it's in the interest of the Midwest and upper south that this doesn't happen regardless. 15 million Chinese are in the country, how many blacks and Mexicans do you think are in the south??

For example now, let's use the Ozark's because now this, as with everything else in the movement has become a competition. The Ozark's border Azland and the Black Belt and is surrounded by LIBERAL CITIES, like Oklahoma City, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, Memphis, Nashville and Atlanta. Texas and the Gulf of MEXICO are oil rich areas the feds have extreme interest in compared to most. 90 million Blacks and Mexicans are in the country, for the most part in the south.

The suggested Ozark deep water ports are going to be surrounded by Mexico, Honduras, Cuba, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Colombia and Venezuela, not to mention the oil reserves again. Nobody ever brings this stuff up to southerners?

Then on a personal note, I have always naturally advocated the point of geography. The upper and deep south is to warm. I know it's close to North Africa latitude wise as the PNW is more of a Central/Northern European climate.
TriColorSeparatist

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:39 am

desertguide wrote:It's because we don't actually have that many so they always make the news on the other hand flooding, hurricanes, and other stuff in the Southeast is business as usual the jet stream smashes the Northeast for weeks a year. Sure we have fires but most of them are due to mismanagement of the lodge Pole and white pine forests the last 80 some years. Lodge Poles need fire to reproduce, they need fire to thin the underbrush and saplings after the initial fire. There's something we call fire trimming, if you've ever walked through the central Idaho forests you'll see sickly intermittent malformed branches all the way up to the top of the trees, we call them suckers, these are supposed to be burnt off by small fires as the trees grow. These are the reason the fire is able to climb to the tops of the trees so well, mix that with a fuel layer that can be up to 10-20 feet deep in places that haven't burnt you get terrible hot fires that cook and torch trees.

Exactly! Another great point.
TriColorSeparatist

Postby andydonner » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:58 pm

I always love it when other people get it. There's always the issue of the removal of non-Whites to fix politics. True, there are some liberal whites, but it's not as if they would have any measurable political power after we're done creating the NAR. The "liberalism" thing has always been my personal favorite excuse. It's like people go out of their way to avoid understanding that we're not asking permission.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions