Your thoughts...

General chit chat.

Your thoughts...

Postby West88 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:08 pm

I’d like to discuss the idea of moving into a small rural town or county with enough people (voters) to elect our own officials, law enforcement etc. Maybe buy a few business and gradually mold said community to fit our needs. Of course this would have to be a small populated place but it’s very possible to move in and get people of our choosing voted in on a city or small county basis. It would take a group of people with various skills and a commitment to be active in the community, the lack of initial jobs would be a issue but a place chosen close enough for people to commute for work would be a must. Just brainstorming here...
West88

Re: Your thoughts...

Postby desertguide » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:45 am

I’m one of the younger guys here (19) and I grew up in the rural Idaho homeland. The big problem with that is that they’re small communities that just want to be left alone and they won’t take kindly to lots of outsiders moving in, especially if they’re racially conscious and start getting rowdy, like so many of these situations do. That’s how you end up getting ordinances and tied up in lawsuits. People think it would be easy but it wouldn’t be, if anything it would be harder than a medium to larger town (~5,000-10,000) because you’re an outsider. While they aren’t going to be hostile you definitely aren’t going to be accepted completely for at least 5 years and will be down right rejected if you start stirring the pot when you get there. You’re going to be stopped, they will ask nicely first and then if you don’t they’ll get the media and a bunch of Jewish organizations involved when you keep disturbing the peace.

Community/small town takeovers don’t work and never will.

With that being said many of the people in these towns are somewhat racially minded, but you’d definitely have to build the mutual trust with that community. See I could integrate into a certain community that is smaller than my home town but close because I know people in the area. It’s the country boy connections if you will. “oh you know the so and so’s? You went to school with ___ grandson?” And you know I don’t know if I’d put my neck on the block if I wasn’t 100% sure someone would get along because in small towns it’s my personal relationships and my whole life on the line. While I understand there’s risk to be taken, I’m not looking to get my ass hung high when some guys I vouched for go goose stepping down Main Street in a 200 person town and ruin my life in that community.
desertguide

Postby desertguide » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:58 am

With all that said I do believe 3-4 maybe even 5 families trickling in to certain small communities would be fine if they were clean cut, kept their manners about them, had someone vouching in the community for them, and were friendly/helpful you could get a nice lower profile racial community that has enough power in local politics to keep it in check, hell maybe even get a council or county seat, but not a take over like it seems you were suggesting.
desertguide

Postby andydonner » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:18 pm

West88:

What you're talking about has been referred to as the "BeaverCleaverville" approach and it has nothing whatsoever to do with actually securing the existence of our people and a future for White children. This was dealt with in-depth during the 2-hour Q&A episode from 2010.

Out of curiosity, could you tell me what you thought this would accomplish (outside of creating a very short-lived, quasi-nice place to live?)
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby WhiteBright » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:27 am

Well, the Jew that starts trouble, can just leave. It is obvious that he/she isn't welcome there with their hateful devil Talmud anyway. They have a homeland called Israel, let them move there where they well belong.
WhiteBright

Postby andydonner » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:43 pm

WhiteBright wrote:Well, the Jew that starts trouble, can just leave. It is obvious that he/she isn't welcome there with their hateful devil Talmud anyway. They have a homeland called Israel, let them move there where they well belong.

Should I assume this was an answer to my question? I ask because this thread has a context of "Beavercleaverville" and in Beavercleaverville, that sort of thing will get you locked up for civil rights violations, which is why Beavercleaverville isn't a workable solution.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions