Essential RFN Segments

General chit chat.

Essential RFN Segments

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:38 pm

Double Diamond, Modernization Madness and Come Home.

These are the writings and commentary of Harold Covington and others from his blog “Thought Crime.”

https://comehometothepacificnorthwest.b ... amond.html
Defeat never, victory forever.
TriColorSeparatist

Re: Essential RFN Segments

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:10 pm

Religion, Come Home And Have Goals.

In this segment Harold hands the reigns to a young comrade and he touches on religion, coming home and having goals.

https://comehometothepacificnorthwest.b ... goals.html
TriColorSeparatist

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:13 pm

In this segment Harold explains again why islands (lol), compounds and the like are generally and for the most part not the best way to go about trying to secure the 14 words. I understand personally the appeal to get an area as white as possible as fast as possible but what stops the federal government from coming into your little area and pushing us around however they please? We should know what the MO is of the Northwest Imperative and why it makes it very difficult for the occupying power to hold on to power, civility and control at the same time losing boat loads of money and also at the same time we get the chance to prove to the remaining white people who long for true peace and prosperity that white people can still be brave, selfless and honorable which can only come from separation. No separation, no peace.

https://comehometothepacificnorthwest.b ... onest.html
TriColorSeparatist

Postby andydonner » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Thanks for keeping these up. I wish I had the time to check in more. I definitely need to get in here and let you know how much I appreciate the quality of the cuts you choose.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:59 pm

Believe me Andy, it's my pleasure. At the risk of sounding gay (but honest), It helps a lot to hear his voice. You either get pissed off at what he says because he's right and not only was he right, he told you so in a manner it needed to be said......or you realized and understood your faults or errors and started the long hard process of turning yourself into a worker/soldier of the folk and hopefully for the Northwest Imperative. Many people will not sit through an hour long show, but hopefully cutting the show up into 5-20 minute segments and uploading them to 3-4 different platforms, those leaders he often talked about will one day stumble across one of them.

In this piece Harold talks about being chicken shit, some of his thoughts on the Homeland and Freedom’s Sons.

https://comehometothepacificnorthwest.b ... s-set.html
TriColorSeparatist

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:17 pm

In this piece Harold ask why as a persecuted minority (White Nationalist) why can’t we unite. He kind of shames us in his famous but positive way, like he has done many times before. A very good segment.

https://comehometothepacificnorthwest.b ... s-hes.html
TriColorSeparatist

Postby andydonner » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:34 pm

TriColorSeparatist wrote:He kind of shames us in his famous but positive way, like he has done many times before.

That's actually a very profound observation. One of my biggest pet peeves is the issue of the NF's "negative" stance on things. Admittedly, in the last half year or so prior to Harold's death and for a couple of months following, we were in a downright nasty place. But outside of that, the negativity (according to others) on RFN was actually a pointer in the right direction for those willing to listen. I've got some more of that coming up this week and, thankfully, the HQ group as agreed we're going to give that stuff a rest for a long time since its wearing thin on everyone - both us and the listeners.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Mon May 20, 2019 3:48 pm

There's definitely multiple levels of negativity, and content plays a big part. I've never been upset when you guys or The Old Man would drop the hammer on our current situation and the lack of meaningful change. We act like there's not going to be repercussions for our lack of resistance and we get butt hurt when some one mentions that reality. Whatever, if they don't have what it will take in their hearts then they might still have a growing process to complete.

European People, The Weak And Confused Enemy.

I've many times in the pass brought up the fact that media and politicians are scared shitless when it comes to commenting on Muslims or non-white gangs, because they know they will be marked. But when it comes to white boys, they know we won't jeopardize our easy and comfortable lives risking action that would have the media and politicians looking over their shoulders constantly for anyone else.

We are not respected nor feared anymore and we purposely ignore the only answer to this problem.

https://comehometothepacificnorthwest.b ... enemy.html
TriColorSeparatist

Postby andydonner » Tue May 28, 2019 8:52 pm

Quite right!

At a recent meeting, the HQ group and I laughed at someone's observation that we were being negative all too much recently. We were, in fact, being up-beat. I had cause to make my years-old point that our content is only negative to people who have made their mind up to never participate in the Butler Plan.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:09 am

andydonner wrote:Quite right!

At a recent meeting, the HQ group and I laughed at someone's observation that we were being negative all too much recently. We were, in fact, being up-beat. I had cause to make my years-old point that our content is only negative to people who have made their mind up to never participate in the Butler Plan.

Plan and simple it is comrade. It's excuses excuses excuses as if it hasn't REALLY set in what is going on and what must be done. Knowing what is going on and what must be done to reverse it and to secure our existence is in MY opinion...and this is the best way I can describe how it feels for me is, knowing you are most likely going to die, your family will be left behind and you won't see the Homeland that you are fighting for...but that doesn't stop you in the slightest when it comes to engaging in Northwest Independence/Butler Plan. Why did The Old Man pound the subject of sacrifice so much?! There is a toll to be paid from our fathers, grandfathers and their fathers before them, not correcting this destructive path when they had the chance. It is our duty to correct this, one because we are well aware of the fact and two, there are not many more generations left of us to begin with.

Most White Nationalist have no intention of doing anything except along the lines of electronically passing on political incorrect information or dressing up for a mock battle with a half dozen to a dozen people all the while protected by the systems foot soldiers in body armor.

Don't misunderstand, I care but I don't right now. It's Northwest or nothing. There's no other plan what so ever, at all. Europe on the other hand has some promising organizations, especially in Scandinavia, but that's not our fight at this point in history.

Once someone truly connects with the message of Northwest Independence, they will not see anything negative coming from the NF HQ or similar branches. Getting butthurt because you are feeling guilty knowingly taking the path of least resistance to supposedly secure our existence where you are because that's where you were born and you don't want to relocate is not the NF's fault.
TriColorSeparatist

Next

Return to General Discussions