Scouting Trip

General chit chat.

Scouting Trip

Postby countofletis » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:31 pm

Greetings,

The time has come for me to do my scouting trip to the Homeland. Due to my work schedule, the trip will take place sooner than I anticipated. I will be in the Homeland in 6 weeks and I will stay for one week. I have a couple of things to look for once in the Homeland. I also plan to drive out of the city into the countryside to get a good look at the landscape and spot potential places to settle.

During my scouting trip, would you consider it appropriate to meet with other supporters of the Northwest Front? If so, how do we go about this? I have previously contacted Andy Donner to propose a short introductory meeting during my scouting trip. I can shuffle my schedule to accommodate any date and time to make it work. However, if meetings are discouraged during scouting trips then we can postpone that until my migration. If all goes well, I should be able to settle in the Homeland in about 18 months from now.

Thank you for your attention comrades and hail victory.
Count of Letis.
Aut vincere, Aut mori
countofletis

Re: Scouting Trip

Postby andydonner » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:11 pm

There is nothing wrong with attempting to meet up with others interested in the NF where you intend to settle. If you're able to get a hold of them and they're willing, then go for it! They'll need to volunteer themselves, though, since we're being especially careful with our contacts right now for various reasons.
And yes, if schedules work out, I'm sure you and I can at least touch base in person.

Good luck with the trip!
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Re: Scouting Trip

Postby countofletis » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:29 pm

Understood. Thanks Andy, I will keep an eye on the forum and on my inbox in case someone wants to get in touch. My schedule is flexible, so hopefully we can work something out during my visit to the Homeland.
Aut vincere, Aut mori
countofletis

Return to General Discussions