Buying "The Brigade" Online

General chit chat.

Buying "The Brigade" Online

Postby Tornwell » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:26 pm

Greetings to all my comrades. I am new here and since I have pretty much decided to go on board with the imperative I thought I should read all of the Northwest novels before I make the move and read the white book. Thanks to the advice HAC gave before he passed I decided I would read the books in chronological order starting with "The Brigade" however, I am not able to find any links to it anywhere, and the links that do exist show the book as being out of stock. I was curious if there is anyone here who knows how I can get a hold of a copy of the book and I would greatly appreciate it if someone here provided me with a link.
Tornwell

Re: Buying "The Brigade" Online

Postby AJs » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:38 pm

Do you want a physical copy or a PDF copy? Physical copies are getting hard to find and costly, PDF copies can be supplied free. If a PDF copy would suffice email me at nwnet@earthlink.net

AJ...
AJs

Postby Tornwell » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 pm

I am actually looking for a physical copy, because I already know how to find the pdf of the Brigade. The reason for this is because I wish to have a collection of all 5 books. The good thing is I am signed up to a website that has 4/5 northwest novels available for shipping, which is the reason why I am trying hard to find The Brigade.
Tornwell

Postby andydonner » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:37 pm

The fact of the matter is that they're genuinely gone at the moment. We're making slow progress in figuring out how to bring back physical copies of the books, but that's taking quite a bit longer than any of us would have wanted. And that's doubly true following Comrade Don's death.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Tornwell » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:09 pm

Sorry to hear about the admin's death, but thankfully I have recently received the other 4 books. I will end up printing "The Brigade" from the pdf online.
Tornwell

Return to General Discussions