NF Headquarters group (full) Panel Discussion Spring 2019

General chit chat.

NF Headquarters group (full) Panel Discussion Spring 2019

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:23 pm

Were The American Founders Felons? Northwest American Broadcasting Authority presents an excellent rerun of a panel discussion put on by the Headquarters group of the NF. R.I.P. Comrade Don, Don passed shortly after this panel discussion.

https://comehometothepacificnorthwest.b ... elons.html
Defeat never, victory forever.
TriColorSeparatist

Re: NF Headquarters group (full) Panel Discussion Spring 201

Postby andydonner » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:29 pm

What's really screwy about the panel discussions we've run since Harold died is that they were both recorded months ago, but the way the show schedules shook out, the last installment of the Amurrica discussion aired all of two weeks ago. Not stellar, to be sure, but I think the timing is appropriate given how other things went.

For my own part, I'll say that this was one of the most fun discussions I've ever had since the next item on the docket (in terms of major content efforts) is a postmortem of the 2016 presidential election and how White Nationalism as a whole got itself into the terrible position we find ourselves in. The lessons on what really is and is not right vs. wrong I'll present are things I learned in the 2004 presidential election when I was starting to come out of my super Zionist upbringing and started taking a critical eye to Republicans and what sorts of things the typical neo-con voter (even if they don't know that they are such) is willing to overlook in order to be on the winning team and the way in which they deceive themselves into thinking "the lesser of two evils is somehow not evil." The Alt. Right got itself into exactly the same position using the same moral and logical failures and it's going to be fun to pick those apart using previous experience that many in the Alt. Right wouldn't have had since the only other major elections they observed were those of Barack Obama.

Good times!
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby TriColorSeparatist » Mon May 20, 2019 3:28 pm

You have mentioned in the past that the founders were felons and I've always found that very interesting. So this panel discussion turned out great IMO and not really so much for the entertainment value (I won't lie, I was enjoying myself haha) but the education aspect I appreciated most.

I remember a few years back when Matthew Hiembach still was giving the impression he was a respectable (Orthodox) Christian, who I found to be a very well spoken guy who's was above average intelligence. Yea his trailer park PLE was a little weird but I've long learned to give our folk the benefit of the doubt to a point because this is all we have to work with. We all know how that ended. Anyways, he would once in awhile mention that we would of been a lot better off if the British had won the war. I also believe he mention some of the founders being pieces of shit. I always found that angle very interesting.
Defeat never, victory forever.
TriColorSeparatist

Postby andydonner » Thu May 23, 2019 10:43 pm

TriColorSeparatist wrote:I also believe he mention some of the founders being pieces of shit. I always found that angle very interesting.

As much as I hate (((Stefan Molyneux))), his YouTube item called "The Truth About George Washington" was really impressive and eye-opening.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions