Skydaddies

If you think it's funny, post it here.

Skydaddies

Postby BookEphesians » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Harold did mentionin in the past of seing one YouTube channel called Murdoch Murdoch. Harold spoke of having ambitions of making his own far-right animation one day. This episode visualized volumes of how we tend to let our creed disenchant our breed. It reminds us that brotherhood not creedhood is how we even reached the damn stars in the first place.

If you're interested in giving the video a watch then just look up "Skydaddies Being and Time" by Murdoch Murdoch. It might not be your cup of tea. However, if it is your taste in satire, you would be indulged at the least.
BookEphesians

Re: Skydaddies

Postby BadGoy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:31 pm

Ugh, fighting a war with dumb cartoons. I hate cartoons. Waste of time comrade. Practice shooting!
BadGoy

Postby William » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:06 am

How about some of us post NF flyers all over the area ? Recruiting posters :evil: Target practice always a good idea
William

Postby andydonner » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:26 pm

As much as enthusiasm is always appreciated, we're still not in the position we need to be in to handle any sort of influx of new people / media attention / etc. (per last week's RFN.) I always hate turning down that sort of thing, but it's better if nothing that might attract attention were to happen right now. We'll let you know when we're back up to full capacity.

That, and there's always the issue of precisely what is and isn't posted in the NF's name. Lately, I've had several things called to my attention that disturb the HQ group. We're still thinking through how to approach this subject when the time is right.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby William » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:36 am

Ok, when the time is right we will be ready . We will make it happen 88
William

Return to Humor