Oregon girl

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Oregon girl

Postby SnowBunny » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 am

Living in the homeland. That sounds nice. I have been planning on moving from oregon because its so liberal. Im thinking twice now. Wheres all my people?
SnowBunny

Re: Oregon girl

Postby andydonner » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:33 am

I could have sworn I answered this several days ago. Hmm... Alright, I'll come back here once I get this week's Party stuff processed.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby andydonner » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:24 pm

I said I was coming back here and I meant it. I still can't believe the reply I had previous written up to this thread wasn't posted, but that's got to be on me, so here we go again.

----------

Firstly, welcome! And secondly, your people are around, yes, but especially those associated with the NF are a bit hard to get a hold of - and for good reason.

Could I get you to answer the usual questions. How did you become a White Nationalist? How did you find the Northwest Front? Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels? Have you requested an Introduction Packet from the Party?

Do note that Introduction Packet is part of the http://northwestfront.org/2014/11/radio-free-northwest-november-20th-2014/ contact process you'll need to clear in order to actually meet any of us.

Thanks and I do apologize for the delay in getting you an answer.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby SnowBunny » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:23 pm

I received packet. In the middle of moving and will read more once im settled. I became a nationalist because of non white people mostly mexican n black bitches harrassing me but then islam joined in. Ive seen this for years but actively searching online for comrades since2009. I found Northwest online.
SnowBunny

Postby Partisan » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:26 am

Welcome to the Forum SnowBunny. Honestly though I really cant imagine Oregon being full of blacks and Mexican?
Partisan

Postby HAC » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:20 am

Washington and Oregon get a bad rap because of Seattle and Portland. There are also certain highly agricultural areas that have mucho Mexicans, like the apple-growing areas of Yakima. People seem to read my novels and think there is some already-existing White paradise in the Northwest. Not true. It's the potential here for us to make one if we can break brave again that makes this the place.
HAC
Site Admin

Return to New Member Introductions