hello from South Carolina

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

hello from South Carolina

Postby yougothewhiteonebaby » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Hey, I am a 43 yr old white man in upstate SC! I hope this is real because I will be equally as real and y'all have me hook, line and sinker! I have been racially aware for quite a while, although I don't claim to know it all and I didn't have all or as many of the pieces together as some, I've still always known something wasn't right! Going to predominantly nigger schools and growing up in a predominantly nigger neighborhood (and still here to this day) then later in life the South Carolina penal system opened my eyes, NO ONE had to show me, I SAW IT FOR MYSELF! I could go on and on because there is NOTHING more important to me than this! Nothing makes me well up more than the thought of my people finally standing together and TELLING the rest of the mimics in one loud unified voice, IT'S OVER and then going on to SHOW them WE MEAN IT!!! Yes, I am very passionate about this, but at the same time, I don't know what the hell to do! My first instinct was to tell my people what I know. Well I guess you all know about how that goes. The people I love and imagine being brutalized by these less than human filth think I'm a crazy racist, my little brother, bless his heart is the only one who gets it or at least my only confidante. If I am ever fortunate enough to migrate, I suppose me getting my family home will be about like the beverly hillbillies tying granny up to get her to hollywood. And that's the crux of my situation, I always say my fate will be the same as my family, but it is becoming harder and harder for me to watch the ones I love never excepting the truth. I am so tired of telling people that live in the same existence as I the same things no one had to tell me because it's so obvious and I have no more patience. It is very frustrating and I feel like the best way I can help them is to forge my own destiny and hopefully maybe then they'll see! I'm tired of being in a world where I can't find anything that we can enjoy without some creature distorting and taking it from us! Nothing to watch on tv or read no hobbies, nowhere you go to get away from them! I long for conversations about white issues with white people! I don't care about the other bipeds in the least. If they were to all vanish overnight, WOULD NOT affect me in the least! Well I've droned on long enough, right now the only thing keeping me from migrating is money a job and a place to start off and a future unknown court date that I am currently on bond for! I am single and my kids are grown and I have been living with my parents since my release from prison 8 yrs ago because I haven't been able to do any better! I guess I'd like to know that if I can get there would anyone be able and willing to help me get on my feet? Is one aging unemployed white man with a violent criminal record who just recently grew up in the last decade have a place among you?
yougothewhiteonebaby

Re: hello from South Carolina

Postby andydonner » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:42 pm

yougothewhiteonebaby wrote:I guess I'd like to know that if I can get there would anyone be able and willing to help me get on my feet? Is one aging unemployed white man with a violent criminal record who just recently grew up in the last decade have a place among you?

The criminal record is one thing. Generally in cases of former prisoners, we care or not whether you did something that was actually wrong or merely illegal (if you catch the difference.) The underlying issue with migration is we're not in a position to support anyone and if we were, we would expect a guarantee of some benefit in excess of whatever support is rendered or else we gain nothing from it.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby yougothewhiteonebaby » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Well thank you for getting back with an answer. My work is definitely cut out for me. I am in absolutely no shape financially able to make the trip anytime soon, but I'll always keep y'all in mind and if it's meant to be I'll make it home eventually! Thanks again, goodbye.
yougothewhiteonebaby

Postby HAC » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:27 am

You will be amazed how many White men are in your position right now. E-mail me at nwnet@earthlink.net and we can start the process.
HAC
Site Admin

Postby yougothewhiteonebaby » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:02 pm

Thank you and I have!
yougothewhiteonebaby

Postby HAC » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:04 am

Mmmm ... don't recall hearing from you. Remind me. Also, did you have trouble getting by the spamblocker. Unfortunately, that is vitally necessary. Some years ago comebody set up a spambot operating through the northwestfront.org website and I have been getting thousands of incomprehensible spams per week.
HAC
Site Admin

Postby yougothewhiteonebaby » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:36 pm

I must have been stopped by it. I will try again!
yougothewhiteonebaby

Return to New Member Introductions