Oregon Brother, Looking to Make the Plunge!

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Oregon Brother, Looking to Make the Plunge!

Postby blackbash88 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:50 am

I've been on the boards for a few weeks now and am really enjoying the discussion and level of dialogue (compared to other more popular WN sites and have decided to make the effort at getting to know y'all better!

How did you become a White Nationalist?
I started becoming racially consciousness about a year ago when Trump announced his candidacy. I have always been anti-government but when it became increasingly clear that the oligarch's wouldn't care about us. As the MSM became increasingly sympathetic towards the terrorist group BLM I realized that no one was going to save me, my family, or my people and I decided to learn more about the WN movement.

How did you find the Northwest Front?
I had read some things about the history of the Pacific Northwest, and how Thomas Jefferson envisioned a white Christian empire and wanted to see if there was anyone advocating for such a cause. I found Butler's Church of the Aryan Nations and from there realized there was a lot of white activists working for this cause.

Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels?
Not really, I've read the Turner Diaries and HAC's The Brigade but don't have much time for reading these days. This is one of the reasons I haven't requested an introduction packet from the Party, if I am going to devote myself to the movement I want to be informed and able to contribute!

Have you requested an Introduction Packet from the Party?
I have been in the process of moving further out into the country currently, I used to live in Beaverton but the city has been so over run with illegals that I needed a change of environment. I am definitely interested in getting the ball rolling though!

Scouting Trip/Homecoming?
I am a brother from the region who hopes to help others with these homecoming trips when I have proved myself able.

For Blood and Honor!!!
blackbash88

Re: Oregon Brother, Looking to Make the Plunge!

Postby HAC » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:21 pm

Do I know you? Serious question, some of it sounded familiar. E-mail me at nwnet@earthlink.net
HAC
Site Admin

Postby blackbash88 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:40 pm

HAC wrote:Do I know you? Serious question, some of it sounded familiar. E-mail me at nwnet@earthlink.net

Other than some passing comments on Radio Free Northwest we haven't had the opportunity to engage. If my story sounds familiar its because there are more of us racially conscious whites growing increasingly aware of the need to fight back against the degenerates destroying our communities!
blackbash88

Postby HAC » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:48 am

Need to shoot me a name and mailing address for your intro packet. What part of Oregon?
HAC
Site Admin

Postby blackbash88 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Hey Harold, I sent you an email with my address sometime ago and got the white packet, still waiting on other forms.
blackbash88

Postby HAC » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:09 am

Okay, yeah, I got your e-mail.
HAC
Site Admin

Postby Worldomination » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:34 pm

Please listen up! I have been trying for a year to be "plunged" into this network. Please advise me on how and what I need to be apart of this growing movement.. I am no shirker.. Lets get moving on this so I know where I stand in this movement and can help our falling race.. I am tired of being told what a sack of crap I am for being white and how I should be politically correct while everyone around me treats whites like the devil and should be sorry for pushing for greatness in everything we do.
Everyone on this earth would be so animalistic and caveman like if the white man wasn't an explorer and frontier men. Once white is gone civilization will slide backwards to fighting in the streets and gang wars with no decadence in a modern home

thanks
Last edited by Worldomination on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Worldomination

Postby andydonner » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Worldomination wrote:Please listen up! I have been trying for a year to be "plunged" into this network.

What have you tried to date? I ask because we periodically get this feedback. Did you email? Use the website's contact form? Something else? Thanks.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Worldomination » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:35 pm

I sent 3 or 4 emails from website
Worldomination

Postby andydonner » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Worldomination wrote:I sent 3 or 4 emails from website

Could you follow up by emailing Harold at nwnet@earthlink.net? That's generally the more effective way to verify you've been noticed.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to New Member Introductions