Introduction

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Introduction

Postby SteppeEagle » Mon May 01, 2017 9:22 pm

Hello Comrades, My name is <NAME REMOVED BY MODERATION STAFF ACCORDING TO POLICY> and I have followed the NF for sometime now. Currently I am apart of the US Army as a Tank crewman and am heading to Kansas soon for my next place of duty. My next few years will allow me to lay the ground work to come home as its pretty hard to get a job that pays enough in my home state of Alabama to even get myself to the Homeland. Lucky me that I was given Kansas so I'm nearly Home.
Hope to meet some of you when I go on my scouting trip next year after my second deployment. Cheers comrades.
SteppeEagle

Re: Introduction

Postby andydonner » Tue May 02, 2017 6:53 pm

Welcome! Could I have you answer the usual questions? When and how did you become a White Nationalist? When and how did you find the Northwest Front? Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels? Have you requested an Introduction Packet from the Party?

Thanks.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby SteppeEagle » Tue May 02, 2017 7:46 pm

I was aware of the problem around age 12 when I encountered a video from 'Project Wake' and later on when I found Zeitgeist series. None of that added up until I turned 16 and I found the early bits of The Greatest Story Never Told and Hitlers War:What historians neglect to mention. I always had a interest in the Second World War and so I took to them like a fish to water. I didn't completely become a White Nationalist until I was out of Basic training at age 19. Currently 21 going on 22 and still reading into more and more of our movement.
Funny story, It was by chance. I found a bit by HAC on Commander Rockwell and used it in a project, albeit watered down and to keep myself off the PC radar, for a history project. After that I found the NF and began listening and paying attention to the words of everyone in the NF.
I have read all the novels more than once. I enjoy them and I read them on my kindle when I'm in the field with nothing to do. As for the packet? I would like one. I have the White book already.
SteppeEagle

Postby andydonner » Wed May 03, 2017 2:20 pm

The best next step would be to review the contact process given in this RFN episode and determining if it's a good idea to have anything sent to you on base or not. It's probably best to touch base with Harold if you're interested in continuing.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby SteppeEagle » Wed May 03, 2017 8:44 pm

Its a good idea to send anything party related to me. The people here at my station really and truly do not care what comes in or out. If you know anything about some of the wonderful shenanigans that go on with in the US Military then you'll understand why.
Not to mention my roommates are Northwesterns them selves albeit not on our side of things. They think my tricolor is for the Cascadia Independence movement and my political views are already known to them.

I have one issue though, I do not have access to the Private Messager. Is that something you can fix or do I have to be around long enough to use it?
SteppeEagle

Postby andydonner » Thu May 04, 2017 6:39 pm

SteppeEagle wrote:... or do I have to be around long enough to use it?

It's that. Once you're off of initial moderation, you'll have PM capabilities.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby HAC » Thu May 11, 2017 3:21 pm

I got your intro pack off to you today, and I apologize for the delay.
HAC
Site Admin

Return to New Member Introductions