Introduction

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Introduction

Postby wkw4jack » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello Comrades!
I live in Washington's Snohomish County and have all my life. I am a 16 year old High Schooler who is fed up with how the world is run. Yeah i'm sure y'all may think i'm fake or a spy, but i really am 16, and i really am pretty much totally racially aware. I am currently reading "The Brigade" on my kindle right now, and am thuroughly enjoying it. I look forward to seeing this movement and its community grow in numbers and strength. I perticularly enjoy listening to Harold Covingtons past pod casts. If anyone wants to email me directly, do so @ <EMAIL ADDRESS REDACTED BY MODERATOR>
To Victory!
wkw4jack

Re: Introduction

Postby andydonner » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:31 pm

Welcome! It might be hard to get you an Introduction Packet since your ability to have your own postal mail address is pretty limited. Per some advice given years ago on RFN, it's probably best if someone your age waits until they're an adult since Party associates dealing with you can actually get into legal trouble for corrupting a minor. Yes, really. I hate to do that, but it's important we don't expose ourselves to that sort of trouble without a reason overriding personal legal security.

And on a related note, it's actually our policy here that personal information not be posted in the clear because hostiles do watch this message board.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby wkw4jack » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Alright thank you! I have one question though, is there anyway i can help or be involved before then?
wkw4jack

Postby andydonner » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:39 pm

wkw4jack wrote:Alright thank you! I have one question though, is there anyway i can help or be involved before then?

Well, that's not something I've ever actually thought about a whole lot. I would honestly recommend against it since your parents can do things to you that you won't like if they're displeased about it. This seems like a good question for you to ask Harold and see what he has to say.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Matt » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:23 am

Congratulations on waking up to reality, and at such a young age! It's very excellent and you're quite fortunate. Let me advise you if I may that you spend the next two years (until you're 18) to educate yourself. Acquire and work your way through books like Adolph Hitler's Mein Kampf, Kevin McDonald's Culture of Critique, and George Orwell's 1984, Alexander Solschenizyn's The Gulag Archipelago. There's an incredible amount of literature to be absorbed, and that's just academics. I haven't even mentioned the importance of learning a trade, networking with friends your age who may have similar views, etc.

Remember, our Semitic friends communicate through Oral Tradition, Films, and television. We're White, we use books. Literature is a major strength of the White Race, and no other race can compare.
When someone was queried as to what sort of man Diogenes was, the reply was given, "A Socrates gone mad."
Matt

Return to New Member Introductions