New Dude Down in CA

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

New Dude Down in CA

Postby mcqueen » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:32 pm

The recent hysterical events like C'ville made it clear to me that its too late for all that conventional American activism. There are some good folks out there but its too late for that line of work. I'm quite glad I came across the NF at this discouraging time. There seems to be no other option for real resistance, and there's no other competition. Nobody else has a vision of the way forward, much less such a clear plan of what to do. There's just a lot of yelling, hitting and idiotic typing. I think I happened across NF via some likely negative comments on the chans, just a few weeks ago.

I do internet stuff - all the fancy stuff that makes web sites do what they do.
mcqueen

Re: New Dude Down in CA

Postby andydonner » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:34 pm

Welcome! Usual questions. How did you become a White Nationalist? Since you mentioned how you found the Northwest Front, have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels? Have you requested an Introduction Packet from the Party?

Thanks.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby mcqueen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:11 pm

Hi, and thanks. Yes, I've finished The Brigade, which is a great read. I've ordered another from the series and am still waiting for its arrival. I did get the Intro Packet in the mail recently.

I have thought for years that White's are by far the greatest race and very wrongly maligned, but just recently I somehow came to understand the Jewish connection and the most terrifying thing - the obvious existential threat facing our great race with all its incomparable accomplishments. A tragedy of a scope never before seen in known history, and it would happen quietly and easily too. Like most, my thoughts were that we would somehow take back the country, and then many other somehows and somethings, but its so obvious that its just too late for that, and with the state of the worldwide immigration assault on White lands, its clear we no longer have anywhere to simply survive. We no longer have a homeland. We stupidly gave ours away and the vast majority of my idiotic people seem to be merrily marching towards a cliff. They are so far gone that there's no point in even talking to them about it. The Butler plan is feasible and i don't know of any other feasible plans, and HAC's books show what real change actually would look like. We CAN survive and thrive. We must.
mcqueen

Postby HAC » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:36 pm

I will be getting his intro out tomorrow.
HAC
Site Admin

Postby ramay1970 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:32 pm

Welcome.
ramay1970

Return to New Member Introductions