Howdy from Utah!

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Howdy from Utah!

Postby Folkstorm » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:08 pm

Just signed up and am happy to be here! I am very exited to learn more about the Northwest Front as I agree with the major pronouncements regarding the impending disaster in the USA. Greetings friends and Comrades!

Harrison Storm Mullendore
Folkstorm

Re: Howdy from Utah!

Postby andydonner » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Welcome!

I'll ask the usual questions and then some. How did you become a White Nationalist? How did you find the Northwest Front? Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels (which are available free for the asking in PDF form as well as physical form?) Have you started the Contact Process and/or requested an Introduction Packet from the Party? What, specifically, are you interested in learning about the Northwest Front?

Thanks!
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Folkstorm » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:19 am

Great thanks for the response. I became sympathetic towards White Nationalism after reading books and other publications by George George Lincoln Rockwell and William Luthor Pierce back in the 90's. I joined the National Alliance here in Salt Lake City in 2003 and remained until everything started falling apart in 2006.

I found the Northwest Front on the internet and liked it very much, but no, I haven't had the opportunity to read your literature as yet. I would very much appreciate receiving an info packet.

Thanks again

<Contact information removed. Get in touch with Harold directly via email.>
Folkstorm

Postby andydonner » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:04 pm

A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to New Member Introductions