Hello from Oregon

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Hello from Oregon

Postby mightysloth » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:14 pm

Hello everyone! I am both a new member to this site as well as a fairly new member to the movement as a whole. I will apologize in advance for any ignorance I may display concerning knowledge of the topics discussed here. With that said, I wanted to share a bit about my experience in awakening to the current crisis the world is facing and the utter cesspool that this country has become.
First, I must say that I am very excited to find an organization that is located in my region. I have lived in the PNW most of my life and have loved it here. It really is "God's country". At least that's the way my folks described it and I would agree. So, it was with great excitement that I stumbled upon a member, I believe he calls himself Lt. Greyman, posting on AMREN.com who made mention of NF and I found this site.
I was 'red pilled' about 2 years ago with the revelations of 9/11 and the Fed. I know that many out there probably think me silly for even suggestion those, but I will admit I am way behind the curve. The whole world may have known about the lies, cover ups, murders and other demonic bull shit the US Gov has allowed or orchestrated, but I did not. Now I am learning and I am pretty pissed about it. The worst part is not having like minded friends. I have spent time on the boards and reading the plethora of articles and blog posts, but I do miss the banter that comes with friendship.
I look forward to forming friendships and working with like minded people for a worthy cause. I hope that I will be able to bring something as well.
Life sucks, wear a helmet!
mightysloth

Re: Hello from Oregon

Postby andydonner » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Welcome! Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels? Have you requested an Introduction Packet from the Party?
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Oregon

Postby mightysloth » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:06 pm

I have not read any of the novels yet. They sound very good. I did send a request for information, but I have not yet heard back. I have been checking out some of the videos available on you tube and I really like them. I also enjoy the radio program as well. I only wish that I had known about NF sooner. :D
Life sucks, wear a helmet!
mightysloth

Return to New Member Introductions