Desertguide

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Desertguide

Postby desertguide » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:53 pm

Greetings comrades,

I'm an 18 year old male in in Southern Idaho. I moved here from Florida with my somewhat racially aware parents who did an organic migration when I was 5 "to get away from the cubans, spics, niggers, and Jew pedophiles" as my father put it. For all intensive purposes I'm an Idahoan.

How did you become a White Nationalist?

I've always been very aware and I've always like researching, this was main driver, and like many other young White Nationalists the slow but noticeable invasion of non-whites into my community. From a young age I noticed that the Mexicans in my class were always a lot dumber and more aggressive then the white kids (we didn't have any Negroids here). I used to get attacked by them for being critical of them clearing out the food bank while they're buying rims. I never really bought into the whole holohoax thing as a kid either so I didn't really have far to go and it just naturally happened through my own research, I never really had a big aha moment.

How did you find the Northwest Front?

HAC's twitter about actually, I liked what he had to say I found RFN and I've listened too probably about 200 hundred hours of RFNs so far, (I listen to them while I drive, In the morning and In the evening and while I fly)

Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels?

Almost done with The Brigade looking to start A Mighty Fortress next

Have you requested an Introduction Packet from the Party?

Yes and sent in my NPA application, I have a meeting soon.

Hail Victory from your Desert Comrade
desertguide

Re: Desertguide

Postby andydonner » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:01 am

Welcome! Thanks for hitting the high points. Also, I noticed you mentioned that you fly? That's a first for us (as far as I know.)
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby desertguide » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:22 am

Yes sir I do, I'm getting my private now and will be moving on up to Moses Lake for Airline training. I'm from a family of pilots, 4th generation, I can not only monetarily support the party well once I get to the airlines, I can legally only fly 1000 hours a year part 121 (Airline regs) giving me plenty of time to work with the party.
desertguide

Postby andydonner » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:01 pm

Good for you and good luck with training!
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to New Member Introductions