My Introduction

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

My Introduction

Postby MeowffenSS » Mon May 14, 2018 1:31 am

I'm a white kid from Texas who's going to trade school and then moving to Idaho.

So here are my impressions of NWF:
Overall I like the image and think it should more than suffice to get normies aboard after some convincing.
My big concern is with the bill of rights, here's my list of non-court based rights that are necessary:

1. Right to property: You have the freedom to use and trade your property how you see fit.
2. Right to arms: No restrictions besides your budget.
3. Right to free speech, free thought, and free organization.
4. Right to free association: When privately associating with people you can choose to discriminate for any reason be it in your workplace, charity, home, etc.
For court based rights, I think the american founding fathers were mostly on point, but they should have added in the obligation of loser pay in court. Besides that, I get the sense that courts worldwide work extremely slimely, but I bet it would be mostly solved by just wiping any and all kike influence. I however am not too educated on this so I can't say too well.

What I very much dislike about the official bill of rights here is the right to GIBS. Free housing, food, clothing medical care. FFS you've openly said that when we secede we won't be a very rich country when starting out. Even if these things were good for a country, we probably wouldn't be able to afford them.
There are 2 main things that matter when trying to grow an economy: Free market, and investments. Command economies can overcome their shit system by having a shit ton of foreign investment and vice versa. But taxes and regulations that are necessary in order to provide for gibs will be inherently anti-free market, and good luck getting foreign investment for an ardent-white nationalist country.
Also, this is a smaller gripe, but we don't need the right to employment, without the fed intervention and gibs we have today, the unemployment would hit 0 very quickly (not counting the women who'd become housewives and their younger children.) Side note: Older should be able to be employable too, we've stripped very necessary opportunity from them by restricting this.

Now moving on from the bill of rights, I think it would be a lot better to focus on one state at a time to more quickly build a majority, and then add more states in from there. I also wouldn't put any bets on getting specific sections of states seeing how historically, counties haven't had that much sovereignty. Just the states.

And finally, I think you've sort of arrived at the same conclusion just in different methodology: Rebellion / terrorism coming from a guerilla that blends into the populace imed at the fed gov would result in collective punishment by the fed that will alienate the population and make them more receptive to our message of separatism.
MeowffenSS

Re: My Introduction

Postby andydonner » Mon May 14, 2018 8:23 am

Welcome! The usual questions:
  1. How did you become a White Nationalist?
  2. How did you find the Northwest Front?
  3. Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels?
  4. Have you requested an Introduction Packet from the Party?

An an observation.

MeowffenSS wrote:What I very much dislike about the official bill of rights here is the right to GIBS. Free housing, food, clothing medical care. FFS you've openly said that when we secede we won't be a very rich country when starting out. Even if these things were good for a country, we probably wouldn't be able to afford them.

Is there a particular subsection or clause you're capable of citing that would indicate the government is handing things out? The wording of that document is clear in that the right to these things exists and it very specifically does not say that the government hands them out.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to New Member Introductions