Hello from the East Coast Urban Areas

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Hello from the East Coast Urban Areas

Postby WhiteAmerica » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Hello, my name is WhiteAmerica. I became interested in the North West Front because I am concerned the current demographics of my area, namely urban areas of the East Coast. Things are going to get pretty bad in 5-20 years time in terms political action. I write a blog about politics and biology, and I have my own political beliefs when it comes to meta politics. I think that the NW migration might be our only hope as of now, so I am willing to commit to the program here. I am planing to move as soon as possible to any North West state.

A summary of my political ideology:
"A New White American Republic"

https://preservingeurope.wordpress.com/ ... ic-part-1/
WhiteAmerica

Re: Hello from the East Coast Urban Areas

Postby andydonner » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Welcome! I'll ask the usual questions.

How did you become a White Nationalist? How did you find the Northwest Front? Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels (which are available in PDF format free for the asking?) Have you requested an Introduction Packet from the Party?

Thanks!
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby WhiteAmerica » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:25 am

"Welcome! I'll ask the usual questions.

How did you become a White Nationalist? How did you find the Northwest Front? Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels (which are available in PDF format free for the asking?) Have you requested an Introduction Packet from the Party?

Thanks!"

So I got into White Activism after many years and a series of events. I can distinctly remember the moment where I was put in an ideological position to take White advocacy seriously. It was when I was in a Sociology class at my community college years ago (2011). I remember flipping through the book and showing a large picture of Mexicans holding their flags in a large group for a section about immigration. Why were these people being represented in a Sociology book about America? The sociology book was basically praising the fact that non-hispanic whites would become a minority in decades. That was at a time when I was a conservative-libertarian. Then I started noticing this around my school and state more as well. I live in a majority white county yet it seemed the majority of people I came across were Indians and Hispanics. Again this was when I was younger so I wasn't well versed in demographic statistics. So those were the events that set me that direction. Then progressively from 2012-2015 I started noticing there were less white people in public advertisements (again in a majority white county), it was like I couldn't escape seeing some advertisement to music that promoted Hispanic people or non-whites in general. Then a whole slew of other things happened when Obama was president as well. It took a long time for me to realize that something needed to be done. Then the forclosure happened in 2015, had a serious organ injury that I couldn't afford to fix for a year via surgery. I worked as a highschool sports coach and there was a plan by the administration to bus more kids from the urban areas during this time as well, especially again our main demographic would be white males.

I have not yet read any Northwest Novels I am trying to do so, I was gravitating more to Covington's ideological textbooks for white activism but I realize the Northwest novels seem the most important. I have not yet received a Party Packet as I still live my parents, they know about my political beliefs. Trying to save and get out.
WhiteAmerica

Postby weirdvideos » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:38 am

Unfortunately, we now live in a last days 'Babylon', a centralizing hateful religio-political ideology opposed to cultural diversity, variety, and uniqueness, as well as separatism. It is Okay to "mix" in church, but God help us if we oppose Genesis 9-10.
weirdvideos

Return to New Member Introductions