New Intro

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

New Intro

Postby UDI » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:58 pm

Hello.

How did you become a White Nationalist? I've always been a nationalist. However, it has only been fairly recently(last 4-5 years) that I have realized (((who))) is pushing for the destruction and mongrelization of all civilized peoples.

How did you find the Northwest Front? I've known about the NWF for a while. I do not remember how I originally found it.

Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels? I have not completed any. I've just started The Brigade.

Have you requested an Introduction Packet from the Party? No. Is that to be requested with my true name?

I'm in my early 20s. I have experience with complex mechanical systems and firearms instruction. I'm planning to reinforce the front in either northwestern Montana or northern Idaho. My plans will be fully realized, without outside assistance, within 4 months to 4 years.

I'm intrigued as to the solutions others following this path may have concerning the problem I have been contemplating. I am guilty of presently being a member of the communist state formerly known as California. As we are all aware, this state has been hemorrhaging emigrants from across the political spectrum. The issue I am concerned with are the Californians that are simply too ignorant to realize the nightmarish reality they are escaping has only been created due to their own political and ideological motivations. They're all for mass unregulated immigration of feral and primitive peoples, until it is their community, property, or livelihood that is threatened and destroyed. Then in their rage inducing(for me at least) ignorance, they invade other states to begin their destruction anew. These people are genuinely the individual personified form of Cancer. Does anyone see a solution to this extremely specific problem? Within the prevailing legal and ideological constraints of the modern day United States, I see no viable solution to halt the metastasis.

Also, what material is used for the NWF flags?
UDI

Re: New Intro

Postby andydonner » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:36 pm

Welcome!

UDI wrote:Is [the Introduction Packet] to be requested with my true name?

Generally, yes, since the Post Office almost never delivers to addresses using fake names in the Party's experience. Right now, we're in a sort of limbo state since we have no full-time staffer, so hold off on requesting the Introduction Packet just yet. I'll email a copy of the White Book since that's the most important item in the intro pack.

UDI wrote:Does anyone see a solution to this extremely specific problem? Within the prevailing legal and ideological constraints of the modern day United States, I see no viable solution to halt the metastasis.

Well, that's what the Northwest American Republic is for. We're going to have to make it, though.

UDI wrote:Also, what material is used for the NWF flags?

I don't know off the top of my head. I'll check with the Party's flag maker.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to New Member Introductions