Intro.. From western New York

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Intro.. From western New York

Postby Proud2BWhite82 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:10 pm

Hello to my fellow brothers. I am here I'm assuming for the same reasons you guys are. I'm sick and tired of the bullshit white men have been going through. The shaming of our culture, skin color, masculinity etc. I will always be proud of being white, and I sure you all are also. I wouldn't consider myself a nazi, and I don't hate any specific race, but I will not go down in shame for being white, nor will my family. Looking forward to meeting you fellow brothers. Talk to you soon.
Proud2BWhite82

Re: Intro.. From western New York

Postby andydonner » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:43 am

Welcome! The usual questions:

1.) How did you become a White Nationalist?
2.) How did you find the Northwest Front?
3.) Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels?
4.) Has the Party sent you any introductory material?

Thanks!
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Proud2BWhite82 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:22 pm

I became a white nationalist when I started to realize the white folk were being targeted and harrased. I won't tolerate it, and it'll teach my white children the same. I discovered the nwf through searching for white advocacy podcasts. Guess which podcast I came across... The war against our type is deepening. We need to wake our fellow brothers and sisters up. I have to admit, I have a family, a good job and established life where I'm at, and mostly likely won't throw it all away to backpack to the freakin northwest. I've never been there, and would rather have sunshine. But either way that doesn't not make me a white soldier, and if you think otherwise, you can ** off. We need to band together, across all of the USA. We will be outnumbered shortly, by the time our children are of age. I'll be here still, waiting for our fellow brothers and sisters to rise above.
Proud2BWhite82

Postby wintermute » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:30 am

I would highly recommend you leave New York as soon as possible, unless you can stomach your tax dollars going towards late-term abortion, Israeli advocacy groups and of course every manner of social and economic program designed to exterminate you while extracting your labor.

Why subject your family to it? Being west of Albany and New York City won't save you when HUD moves the Section 8 tenants from 156th Street in the Bronx to your backyard. People in the Homeland are waiting to receive you and your family with open arms.
“If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”
wintermute

Postby andydonner » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:08 am

Proud2BWhite82 wrote:I have to admit, I ... mostly likely won't throw it all away to backpack to the freakin northwest.

At the expense of participating in the only extant option to prevent White Genocide on the North American continent? Up to you, I suppose.

Proud2BWhite82 wrote:I've never been there, and would rather have sunshine.

If you've never been here, how do you know the sun doesn't shine? (Hint: it does. It's no different than any other part of the country this far North.)

Proud2BWhite82 wrote:But either way that doesn't not make me a white soldier, and if you think otherwise, you can ** off

Try dropping the attitude. No one here suggested such a thing. But since you brought it up, I'm going to ask a question out of curiosity. What would it take to "not make [you] a white soldier?" (Another hint: if you don't have an answer, then everyone is a "white soldier" which means no one is.)

Proud2BWhite82 wrote:We need to band together, across all of the USA.

Why? What process would result in taking the whole thing back that would actually pan out at this late date? Based on the momentum of demographics, the time for "stand and fight" was decades ago.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to New Member Introductions