Ohio Attorney

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Ohio Attorney

Postby sdrucken » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:27 pm

Hello All,

First, yes, I understand attorneys are not permitted in the NAR. That said...

My name is Steve and I live in Columbus, OH. Our city is currently encouraging migration of a whole bevy of undesirables: Somalians, Mexicans, "intelligent" African immigrants, a ton of Indians and Pakis, etc.

I am married with two beautiful Aryan children, blond hair, blue eyes, the whole nine yards.

I am terrified for the future for them unless they are surrounded by their fellow Whites.

I worked in a social services office for a time, and if you have not had any experience with the Black community, let me tell you now: it's at least five times worse than you think it is. The numbers do not tell the story about how broken and trashy that community is. I will admit I actually have a bit of a soft spot for Blacks, because they should be in Africa hunting gazelle or trying to master the wheel, but instead, they are thrown into the schools, where they are unable to meet the standards set out for them. This is how the Racial Equality Mythos harms the minorities (not that I am too sympathetic to their self-inflicted plight), particularly the low IQ ones: it sets them up to fail. The masses have been brainwashed into believing the Mythos, ergo the Black students are expected to perform as well as the Whites. It's akin to asking me to lace up and start at quarterback for the NFL: I just do not have the physical attributes necessary to succeed at that level. Similarly, the Blacks lack the intellectual ability to measure up, and their frustrations boil over into violence against White children.

Long story short, I have seen the horrors of "diversity" (which just means the absence of Whites) and want to come Home. I am working on convincing my wife of this, and in the event I finally win an argument and succeed, I'll be Scouting ASAP and looking to start networking with you all for preparation of the breakdown of this fatally ill country. I was not convinced until recently of the end of the United States, but People, it is going to happen. This country is dead and we are just pumping its economy with oxygen to try to make the chest move again. It isn't happening. We have to prepare for the breakdown of governmental authority and the law, and frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if this happens in the next 20 years.

Anyway, excited to be here and excited to come Home.
sdrucken

Re: Ohio Attorney

Postby andydonner » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:47 pm

This is shorter than I intended, but I managed to blow away my first response by accidentally closing the browser window I was working in. Oops.

I wish I had gotten to this sooner, but we've all been dealing with a death inside the HQ group.

Welcome!

I wish you nothing but success in convincing your wife. If you find that something in particular works, then please share the secret. I know this particular item is a roadblock for many.

I'll ask the usual questions.

How did you become a White Nationalist?
How did you find the Northwest Front?
Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels?
Has the Party sent you any introduction material?

Thanks!
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Re: Ohio Attorney

Postby SnowWhite » Sat May 18, 2019 2:23 pm

What area of law do you practice? Have you thought about which part of the Pacific Northwest you would want to come to? I am in Montana and we could use someone like you over here. Maybe you should take a trip out here this summer and check it out. You will be surprised how many white kids there are in my town...
Snow White
SnowWhite

Return to New Member Introductions