Hello from Georgia

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Hello from Georgia

Postby BillM » Sun May 12, 2019 3:56 pm

I’m originally from Oregon, but work has had me living various places for the last few years, and it’ll be a few more years til I can return to the homeland. I’m currently living in Georgia and missing the Northwest every day. If you’re from the South, go ahead and PM me and maybe we can get something together. Maybe I can give advice and answer questions to anyone wanting to make the move to the homeland.
BillM

Re: Hello from Georgia

Postby desertguide » Wed May 15, 2019 6:58 pm

Hi and welcome.

The standard questions,

1.) How did you become a White Nationalist?
2.) How did you find the Northwest Front?
3.) Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels?
desertguide

Re: Hello from Georgia

Postby BillM » Sat May 18, 2019 8:21 pm

1.) How did you become a White Nationalist?
Wait, white nationalist???? I thought this was a Mongolian yogurt making forum!
Just kidding, I’ve always been racially aware, I can’t say there’s a single moment that I can point to, but what brought me to being active in this movement was the utter betrayal that Zognald Trump represented for white America. I’m probably different to your average WN in that I’m a complete Treehugger, yep, old Subaru with the “save the forests” bumper sticker, organic farmers markets and all :lol: but unlike your average shitlib, I have enough of a brain to realize that white people are the only ones who give a shit about the environment, and that we need to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children before we can secure the existence of endangered owls and a future for healthy ecosystems
2.) How did you find the Northwest Front?
Through threads on other message boards
3.) Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels? Yes, I read The Brigade and A Mighty Fortress back before they got banned off amazon, and A Distant Thunder in PDF form off this website
BillM

Return to New Member Introductions