Greetings from the Liberal Westcoast

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Greetings from the Liberal Westcoast

Postby Tornwell » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:36 pm

Hello to all. I am a recent member of this community and currently residing within the liberal west coast due to the fact that I unfortunately have been born here. I am not yet an adult but have already made it my goal to live and work in the NW when I grow old. However, living in liberal shitholes does have a positive side to it, since you usually are far more red pilled and awakened to the demography crisis which is currently going on as opposed to the Americans who live in red states.
Tornwell

Re: Greetings from the Liberal Westcoast

Postby andydonner » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:38 pm

Welcome! Apologies for the slow response. I'll ask the usual questions.

1.) How did you become a White Nationalist?
2.) How did you find the Northwest Front?
3.) Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels? I saw your other thread, but I thought I'd ask regardless.
4.) Have you been sent any introductory material from the Party?

Thanks.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Tornwell » Wed May 01, 2019 4:03 pm

1) The New Years' rape attacks in Germany in 2015 awakened me, and I soon began to identify as a WN not long after.
2) I accidentally came upon NF videos online and watched all of the content HAC uploaded before he passed.
3) I recently ordered all of the Northwest Independence Novels online with the exception of "The Brigade" since that book is not sold anywhere online. Currently I have received "Freedom's Sons" and "A Mighty Fortress" The other 2 books will arrive this week and I will be printing out the pages from "The Brigade" pdf online.
4) I have not been sent any introductory materials.
Tornwell

Postby andydonner » Thu May 23, 2019 11:36 pm

One thousand apologies for the slow follow up. Is it still the case that we didn't send you any introductory stuff? If not, I can make that happen pretty quickly. Thanks.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Tornwell » Fri May 24, 2019 6:06 pm

I have not yet received the introductory material, as I have not yet been permanently settled. Once that happens I will sign myself up to receive the materials.
Tornwell

Return to New Member Introductions