New guy from Northwest Washington

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

New guy from Northwest Washington

Postby Robzurrechten » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:38 pm

Hello to all who read this.

Short and down to the point info. I am a veteran but did not go until retirement.

I own my own business and have a great wife and 4 boys.

I am hear to learn more about this organization and to see what I can do to actively become engaged in securing a future for my children, my people and my race.

It took me many years to get to this point but there is no going back. I am woke to the plight of our people and what we are up against.

I work a lot so I will check in daily and start reading the novels and going through the blogs and threads.

Glad to meat you.

Sincerely,
RobZ
Robzurrechten

Re: New guy from Northwest Washington

Postby Robzurrechten » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:39 pm

Hello, is anyone active here?
Robzurrechten

Postby andydonner » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:45 pm

RobZ,

Sorry for the slow response. I'm making sure you get in tonight's round of Introduction Packet mailings. I'll also make sure to send along the latest "start here" links.

Could you answer the usual questions?

1.) How did you become a White Nationalist?
2.) How did you find the Northwest Front?
3.) Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels?

Thanks!
A. W. Donner
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Robzurrechten » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:47 pm

Sorry for taking so long to reply

1) I became a White Nationalist slowly just by watching things change around me. I began to notice and listen. I believe it was inevitable once I started to wake up to the world around me. It was not one single event, it was everything, everyday and it was all around me.

2) I found it through asking people if there where any groups that I could become a part of that shared my views. To be honest I believe someone on Twitter of all places told me to check out Northwest front.

3) I have not yet read any of the novels. I am up for learning. My latest studies have been the world wars and the Bolshevick revolution.

I will try and be more active here, I just had no replies so I wasnt sure what was up.

Sincerely
RZR
Robzurrechten

Postby Jay » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:39 am

A lot of reply’s are slow I believe because hands and time.But people are out here.Im very computer illiterate.Im on my first forum ever.Very glad to meet you.
Jay

Postby JimEE » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:06 pm

When you download the Northwest Novel PDFs, I'd recommend reading them in the order listed here:
https://www.goodreads.com/series/80587- ... nce-novels

I read them in the order they were written with Hill of the Ravens first, and it is a slower book then the rest which might put you off slightly. I enjoyed The Hill of the Ravens much more the 2nd time I read it after having read the other books. In addition to just being well written fiction, the series will answer a lot of questions you might have about the NF, its vision, and the character of people that is and will be needed.

Also check out the 'Intro to the NF' podcasts listed here, as they will likely answer most questions you can think of.
https://northwestfront.org/2019/10/intr ... -episodes/
JimEE

Postby andydonner » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:11 am

Thanks, guys. I'm trying to figure out how I missed Rob's reply. Rob, did you ever get any introductory materials? If not, I'm more than happy to include you on the next batch of new contacts.
A. W. Donner
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to New Member Introductions