Greetings from Montana

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Greetings from Montana

Postby Kekistanipilgrim » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:19 pm

Hello comrades, I made the migration a couple years ago. I brought my family here for the cause. My duty is to deliver this area racially conscious white children, which I have been fulfilling. Additionally, I do my best to drop hints to those who need hints, that relate to 1488. I have a profound respect for those who understand the problems we face and even more so, those who make the migration and engage in active measures for the 14 words. For those considering making the migration, just do it...there will be a way and you can find the way. Even if you show up with just a few bucks and a mission, people will likely try to help you find work and most of what you need. I get offered jobs by neighbors and friends regularly. Also, if you move from an urban area to a rural area, waving at people is the norm, as you drive past them.
Kekistanipilgrim

Re: Greetings from Montana

Postby andydonner » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:27 pm

Welcome! And thanks for coming over! I always appreciate the input from those who have taken the gap - especially comments about jobs. Economics are the most common concern expressed to us.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to New Member Introductions