Greetings from Connecticut

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Greetings from Connecticut

Postby IQgo » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:31 pm

Greetings.
I wouldn't exactly call myself a new member.
I've been actively involved in the whole movement, at various levels.
I became a White Advocate before discovering NF.
My position has changed over the years.
Initially, entering the so-called White Nationalist movement as a moderate.
But, I've since become more & more aware.
Until many of my initial beliefs would considered too moderate nowadays.
IQgo

Re: Greetings from Connecticut

Postby andydonner » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:13 pm

Welcome!

The usual questions, if you don't mind.

1.) How did you become a White Nationalist?
2.) How did you find the Northwest Front?
3.) Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels?
4.) Have you received any introductory material?

Thanks!
A. W. Donner
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby IQgo » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:17 pm

1) My path toward White Nationalism is an interesting one.
Because I've always been outspoken against massive immigration from the time I was a kid.
Going all the way back to 1989, I thought it was crazy to have unrestricted immigration.
At the time, I didn't see it as a "White Issue", since I didn't know it was orchestrated by elitists.
For years and years, the whole issue seemed alot simpler.
We should not have open door policies, since it will inevitably allow the entire 3rd World to enter.
It wasn't for nearly 2 decades that I realized it was all part of a plan.
(The High-Speed Internet has provided a wealth of information, instead of relying upon the controlled media).

In short: I've always regarded mass immigration as a foolish policy. But, nobody ever told me that it was part of an elitist agenda.

2) I might have stumbled upon the NF accidentally. Hell, it might've even been listed as a "relaxation site" on a forum.
Sadly, other WN sites don't ever link to NorthWest Front.
As you know, the movement has many different levels and factions.
Amren is different from The Right Stuff. David Duke is different than Vdare. DailyStormer, Richard Spencer, John Denugent, American Freedom Party, Fairus, etc etc.
They're all varying levels. I could easily support one, but not the other. Some are clowns. Others are not even wise to the issue of Zionism. It all varies.

3 and 4 )
I've read plenty of literature. HAC was amazing at sending pamphlets and newsletters.
But, oddly enough, I never actually read the Novels which he spoke about.
IQgo

Postby andydonner » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:46 pm

IQgo wrote:Sadly, other WN sites don't ever link to Northwest Front.

There are reasons for that. Some of them mildly interesting and others are critical to understanding why White Nationalism has failed for decades on end. In short, Harold Covington refused to tolerate severe character failures of other prominent White Nationalists - especially when they happened in public - and he also didn't tolerate deviation from key tenets of White Nationalism. Neither of those things made him very popular with the mediocrities that passed for leadership back in the day.

IQgo wrote:As you know, the movement has many different levels and factions. _____ is different from ___ _____ _____. _____ ____ is different than _____. ____________, _______ _______, ____ _________, _______ ________ _____, ______, etc etc. They're all varying levels. I could easily support one, but not the other. Some are clowns. Others are not even wise to the issue of Zionism. It all varies.

Reference my previous remarks. I'll note that the "newer" personalities you named are Alt. Righters of various stripes that repeated decades of mistakes from the "older" personalities in about 3 or 4 years thanks to the internet. Way to go, guys!

IQgo wrote:But, oddly enough, I never actually read the Novels which he spoke about.

The Northwest Independence Novels are on the Party website following Harold's death. I'll get you in the next round of new contact mailings.
A. W. Donner
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to New Member Introductions