Howdy From Montana

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Howdy From Montana

Postby mountainman » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:30 am

From Texas originally, been in Western Montana 10 1/2 years. I live near Superior. I have gradually been made more aware of race over the last 50 years. When I was working offshore in the Gulf back in the late nineties, a diving foreman explained the Jewish problem to me in 3 minutes. From there it slowly became obvious that he was telling the truth. Back in 2000-2005, there was still plenty of really good material on the internet, which I studied. When it dawned on me just how clever Jews are, I was alarmed. I've been on internet forums for 19 years, pointing out the obvious in as subtle or blatant manner as situations called for. In this manner I have been part of the movement without joining any organizations, embracing any political ideologies or even physically meeting like minded people.
I heard Montana was full of "racists and Nazis", but in all these years the closest thing I have met was a liberal who mentioned the "Jewish brotherhood" running things.
mountainman

Re: Howdy From Montana

Postby andydonner » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:40 am

Welcome! I regret the speed of my reply.

The usual questions.

1.) How did you find the Northwest Front?
2.) Have you read the Northwest Independence Novels.

I'll include you on the next round of introduction materials.

Thanks and take care.
A. W. Donner
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby mountainman » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:38 pm

I found this Forum as a link in another site, but can't remember which one. I haven't read the Northwest Independence novels yet.
mountainman

Postby Jay » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:42 pm

Im not a big reader but the NW novels I’ve read so far are great.Hill of the Ravens,A distant thunder,Started A mighty fortress all hard copies I have Freedoms Sons in a hard copy.Im reading The Brigade on PDF.I couldn’t find a hard copy anywhere.I recommend the entire NW quintet.
Jay

Return to New Member Introductions