Greetings from TN

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.
bilnyelon88

Greetings from TN

Post by bilnyelon88 »

Hey yall,

I first heard about the NWF a few years back when a buddy shared a clip of one of the old man's radio shows. I've been involved in quitting the keyboard and moving to irl activities since post-Charlottesville, and I started reading the old man's books a few weeks ago - again, at the recommendation of that same buddy. I was heartened to see that the NWF did not die with the old man, and I'm looking forward to getting more involved with the White migration movement.

andydonner
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from TN

Post by andydonner »

Welcome!

The usual questions (minus two you've answered.)

1.) How did you become a White Nationalist?
4.) Have you received any introduction materials?

Thanks!
A. W. Donner

bilnyelon88

Re: Greetings from TN

Post by bilnyelon88 »

1.) While I've been racially aware for my whole life, I did not label myself as a WN until I became aware of the JQ and all its implications in 2015 or so. I had previously believed (and still do obviously) that logically each racial group should live amongst its own, but I had never taken the step into self-identifying as a WN until then. I only began to act offline on that self-identification post-CVille.

4.) I have not, but I sure would like them.