Moving to Idaho from the Deep South

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Moving to Idaho from the Deep South

Postby stormbjornn » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:17 am

Hello! I'm glad to say my husband and I are making the big move up to the northern chimney of Idaho from SE Texas. While I've lived all over the country, this will be the first big move for my husband and he's nervous, to say the least. We're having to fly up there in the next 2-3 weeks for him to secure a job and to hopefully secure housing so we can be up there by the beginning of September. Neither of us have been up there before, but we're making a leap of faith to get out of this "diverse" area and up to where there are seasons and plenty of white people. I'm super excited to finally get up there! Too bad my best friend moved to Montana, so we'll be closer but not close enough.
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney
stormbjornn

Re: Moving to Idaho from the Deep South

Postby MAC » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:31 am

Welcome to the Northwest Front Forums. I'd like to start off by saying how beautiful the northern pan handle of Idaho is and congratulation on making the move.

Now I'll ask the usual questions.

How did you become a White Nationalist? How did you find the Northwest Front? Have you read any of the Northwest Independence Novels (which are available in PDF format free for the asking?) Have you requested an Introduction Packet from the Party?

Mac
"Guard well the words you use, for they can be the keys to your freedom or the manacles of your slavery." - me
MAC
Site Admin

Postby stormbjornn » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Thank you! Super excited!

I became a white nationalist kinda organically? I guess? I feel like I've always had white interest at heart, even when I was a "liberal" and whatnot. Became redpilled, hilariously enough, watching Imperium. The movie wants you to not like neo-Nazis and whatnot, but it had the opposite effect on me and I started looking into the alt-right (this was right about the time of the 2016 elections). Kinda fell down the rabbit hole from there.

I found NWF through a friend of mine. I'm not sure how she found the forums or podcast, but she sent me a link to the website, I showed my husband, and we both agreed with everything. Definitely the more rational and smart approach compared to all these other groups that only want to fight and don't plan on anything outside of that.

I haven't read the books yet (they're on my Amazon wishlist) though free PDFs sound lovely and would be much appreciated! As for the welcome packet, I haven't yet just because we're going to move really soon (a little over a month now), so I didn't want to have it be bounced around. Unless shipping is super fast, I figured I'd wait until we get settled in Idaho.

Thank you again for the welcome! I'm really looking forward to connecting with others in our area once we're up there.
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney
stormbjornn

Postby andydonner » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:06 pm

Thanks for the answers. I'll send the PDFs your direction. The situation with the Introduction Packet is obviously in flux right now, so do hold off on that.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Postby Geyer » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:24 am

Welcome. I’ve started to look at central Idaho myself recently, I hope it goes well for you and your family.
Geyer

Return to New Member Introductions