Introduction from a Brazilian

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Introduction from a Brazilian

Postby getfreur » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:03 pm

Hello, I'm white Brazilian (yes we exist) and have recently acquired knowledge about this movement, so I registered to make some questions about this movement and see what the people who join it think.
I decent by my father side from Italian settlers from Napoli that arrived in Brazil during the empire second reign, from my mother side from Portuguese settlers with northern Italians, I don't know exactly information because Record problems, so I think this make me south European decent, I don't know if that will be a problem here.
Right now I'm in my earlier twenties and seeing what I will do to achieve my objectives, if it's worth to stay here in Brazil where white population is dropping and black nationalism rising or if I should try my luck in the legion to fight in some foreign land to protect Europe interests.
getfreur

Re: Introduction from a Brazilian

Postby andydonner » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:23 pm

I apologize for not getting to this sooner.

Welcome!

For your first question, you're either White or you're not. There are White people from the regions your parents are from, so if they're White, then you're White. For your second question, do note the various military options aren't really recommended. I don't know much about the situation you find yourself in, embarrassingly, but we hardly ever recommend military service anymore since most armies, navies, or other forces are thoroughly integrated and this has been very hard on those who tell us about their experiences. The best thing you can do for yourself at your age is make sure you have a skill with which you can support yourself first and foremost. If you think the place you live is going downhill, you'll be in a position to take yourself anywhere you can get work.

Good luck.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to New Member Introductions