Greetings brothers and sisters

Introduce yourself.
Forum rules
On top of the regular rules of conduct, this section is dedicated to people introducing themselves to others. Tell us a bit about yourself or ask a few questions of someone else who has posted here.

Greetings brothers and sisters

Postby JimEE » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:58 am

I was born and raised in Washington in a protestant/evangelical environment. I attended the University of Washington for a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering (call me JimEE), and got a job in my field at the turn of the century. As job opportunites dried up in Washington, I moved to to Silicon Forest in Oregon, where I still reside.

In recent years, my company has been massively (and not very secretly) purging all the older white men from their payroll and focusing on "diversity hiring" instead of on technology. My specific organization has ~45 employees, and after the last round of purges, there are only 14 white men left. I specifically mention men, because I've only worked with four white-women in 20 years, and currently work with none.

I have long considered the nigger to be reprehensible, as anyone can see by simply observing their actions. But beginning in 2013 I found myself working for a Muslim from India, and the stark difference in ethics and morality was immediately recognizable: lying about project progress, lying to customers about features and testing, declaring work done when it is not done, etc etc. It has become very clear to me that other cultures will lie and cheat with no regard for the truth, and I was blind to this for far too long. I've had to begin a self-depgrogramming process from the lies of the synagogue of satan that has infested the American evangelical community (Revelations 3:9 for those of the faith).

I have largely always been turned off by White Nationalism, which previously I had only associated with the neo-nazi/skinhead movement and people who generally are not of high-moral character and who I thought brought shame to our race. But now I consider it an absolute imperative, and I am in full agreement that the Butler Plan is the only viable option left for us and our children.

I stumbled onto the Northwest Front purely by chance, while searching for white communities in the Northwest. I've been listening to RFN for about 5 months now, and I am currently working my way through the Northwest novels.

This last year has been very hard on me both emotionally and mentally, and I'm not in an appropriate place yet to become heavily involved with the movement. Even at my age, it is apparent I have some growing up to do, but I desire to become involved at some point in the future. I am currently struggling with a decision to leave my career, as devoting my time and energy to a field that largely profits India, Malyasia, and Israel has become entirely untenable to me. At the same time, it is very hard thing to do; to purposfully decide to earn less money.

But I am searching for a new job or a way to devote my talents with computers/programming to benefit only my white brothers and sisters. I am also looking at moving back to Washington to be closer to family.

Unfortunately, because this website/forum is not encrypted, I did not feel comfortable with signing up using any valid email address I have, as it would be too easy for our enemies to intercept that information, so I have used a temporary email address which I can not be contacted at. Perhaps this is a technical area that I can assist with in the future.

Thank you for reading, and may Christ bless you all.
JimEE

Re: Greetings brothers and sisters

Postby andydonner » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:53 pm

Welcome! And thanks for hitting the high points. I know quite a few people who are in a similar position and echo your exact sentiments regarding how non-whites get (or, rather, don't get) their work done. Also, give this link a try. I think I'll need to tune some htaccess settings some time. Do note that, since you're clearly tech aware, that typing sensitive information into anything at any point, secured by SSL or not, is always a risk. Lacking SSL simply wouldn't lower the true risks involved in using your real information somewhere.

Quite a few of us over the years have had to make such calculations and the sudden disdain for our jobs usually coincides with the decision to become fully racial. If I may give a little advice, try finding a smaller and/or different company to work at. You'll certainly take a bit of a pay hit, but not nearly as much as if you left your career entirely and you can still avoid the things you're trying to avoid.

Normally, we would send out an Introduction Packet, but we're still under a bit of a crunch following Harold Covington's death. If you would like, I can email you some information.

Take care.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Re: Greetings brothers and sisters

Postby JimEE » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:27 am

Thanks Andy! Most definitely there is not much that can be done to prevent 3 letter organizations from accessing nearly anything these days (warrant or not). But seeing that green SSL lock symbol generates a small peace-of-mind that at least casual snooping is not going to be simple, even if it is only a placebo. :-)

I've updated the email on my account to one in which I can now be contacted. Any additional information you feel comfortable emailing to someone unknown such as myself, would be greatly appreciated. I would definitely appreciate a PDF copy of the White Book.
JimEE

Return to New Member Introductions