looking for comrades in Alberta

This is for Canadian specific discussions.

looking for comrades in Alberta

Postby omegavon » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Hey everyone.
I know I haven't been very active in quite awhile, in any way.
I've been struggling a bit, economically speaking, and even though I listen to RFN every week.
I haven't taken any real steps towards making our homeland possible.it eats me up with rage every day. More at myself than any jew or nigger bs in the world. The more I avoid or stay inactive in the movement the more unfulfilled I feel in a significant part of my life . I'm tire of making excuses for myself. Even though I can't help in as large capacity as I would like, I can still do something.
So I would like to find some people around AB,if they feel
Comfortable with meeting. Or at least get in touch so we can share Ideas among other things, I don't know how much longer I can go with every day normaloids. It would be nice and productive to work towards getting in touch with more people. Work towards having group meets where we can discuss things and perhaps educate children and have them play with kids who you don't have to worry about.

Well maybe I'm just ranting, but if anyone is up for this in AB send me a msg or just post w/e
omegavon

Re: looking for comrades in Alberta

Postby andydonner » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Just so you know, even someone with my opinions doesn't think you should be too torn up about the Movement not progressing. You're in a jurisdiction where there are genuinely severe and inhuman punishments for Thoughtcrime such as White Nationalism and there aren't a whole lot of people (relatively speaking) around you. You're not too likely to have met up with anyone. That said, good on you for at least caring.

If you're serious about this, you might see if Harold is willing to add you to the contact email list. The Party tries that even now and again, but very little comes of it. Provided you've got an online identity that exists only for Nationalist activity and communication (i.e. one that doesn't identify you specifically as an IRL individual, etc.) you're probably good to go.
A. W. Donner
Facebook
Twitter
andydonner
Site Admin

Return to Canada