Reviving This Section

This section is for discussing the Northwest Front, its mission and projects.

Reviving This Section

Postby HAC » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:47 am

As part of my promise to increase my presence on this board, I think we need to revive and revitalize this section
HAC
Site Admin

Re: Reviving This Section

Postby blackbash88 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:08 pm

It would be really interesting to get some interviews on the history of the group, just a kind of FAQ in your words that could be used to push back against the stream of MSM propaganda that aims to misrepresent this movement.
blackbash88

Postby Matt » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:08 pm

blackbash88 wrote:It would be really interesting to get some interviews on the history of the group, just a kind of FAQ in your words that could be used to push back against the stream of MSM propaganda that aims to misrepresent this movement.

I'm curious where you heard about the NWF in the media. I've never heard anything about the NWF anywhere in any media. I stumbled across it by combing lists of WN'ist groups. Since then I've began listening to Radio Aryan when I can, and they play RFN archives. I added the RFN slogan to my signature now on the forums I requent in order to raise awareness, but the Mainstream Media Blackout seems fairly iron-clad. I fear it's too small to garner a lot of attention, but quietly hope it's too real and threatening to the establishment to be allowed exposure. In any event, I've only ever heard of April Gaede's PLE in Kalispell, and HAC's implementation of the Butler Plan as viable White-only communities. Luckily the Homeland contains Kalispell.
Matt

Postby blackbash88 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Matt wrote:
blackbash88 wrote:It would be really interesting to get some interviews on the history of the group, just a kind of FAQ in your words that could be used to push back against the stream of MSM propaganda that aims to misrepresent this movement.

I'm curious where you heard about the NWF in the media. I've never heard anything about the NWF anywhere in any media. I stumbled across it by combing lists of WN'ist groups. Since then I've began listening to Radio Aryan when I can, and they play RFN archives. I added the RFN slogan to my signature now on the forums I requent in order to raise awareness, but the Mainstream Media Blackout seems fairly iron-clad. I fear it's too small to garner a lot of attention, but quietly hope it's too real and threatening to the establishment to be allowed exposure. In any event, I've only ever heard of April Gaede's PLE in Kalispell, and HAC's implementation of the Butler Plan as viable White-only communities. Luckily the Homeland contains Kalispell.

There is a trash article in Politico that does a good job defaming HAC and the movement in general, but by and large I agree. Its unfortunate when the article I mention is one of the first things that comes up when you search the NWF as ironically it was one of the first introductions to group (my skepticism of the MSM proved valid as I joined the forum and listened to RFN more). :lol:
blackbash88

Return to About the Northwest Front